Chapter 27

Hello! Happy spring!

If you're wondering how I'm feeling, I'm feeling decent. And that feeling will never change.

And I have some news.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the last chapter of Adopted by the King is Broadway.

It's really short, but it's good enough in my opinion.

Enjoy!

-=+=-

*fast forward to spring*

"Have fun!" Lin said, waving goodbye as I jumped out of the car for school.

"Bye," I said, turning my back and heading towards the school.

Back to school. I'm honestly starting to hate school. Is that normal? Like, people still come here and stuff.

The day blew by quickly. The next day too. So did the weeks and months all the way to what Lin called the 'last day of school'. He says it's the most fun part, but I didn't really like leaving my friends.

Something called 'summer' literally only felt like 5 seconds.

Kendall and I were best friends, Daniel and I stayed very close. Kaylee moved. Me learning about reality never stopped basically.

And that all change (in a good way) after- well-

Years.

I'm sat in my own apartment, literally just sitting there and reliving all the memories.

It feels, different. Daniel is now my boyfriend, and Kendall is still my friend but she had found a girlfriend.

I have a job and all of that stuff. Living as an adult is hard.

Lin is living happily with Vanessa and I like to try and visit them as much as I can.

But today was another anniversary of me being adopted, so that's why I'm just reliving the moments and such.

I feel so darn grateful to be adopted. Like what if I was never adopted? Would I be different? Would I have never seen the world?

The moments back then I always liked to replay.

But the one moment stuck out and I always replayed and replayed.

The day I was adopted by the King of Broadway.

-=+=-

Sniff sniff.