Chapter 25

Hello! Sorry for not writing in a long time.

Sooooo, I have thought of a decent idea.

Shoutout to @wickedwyvern for the idea (NO PEEKING AT HER COMMENT) This will probably take up two chapters because I have something that really should be a cliff hanger.

Btw I know it's February and the chapter is about Christmas but wHO CARES

Btw is anyone obsessed with Dan and Phil? I'm literally obsessed with them now.

Okay I'll stop ranting,

Enjoy!

-=+=-

I quickly went into a sprint and bolted through people, leaving Winnie behind.

"Thanks for helping!" I said over my shoulder, and she waved.

As soon as I approached her, I tapped her shoulder lightly. "Hi."

Phillipa turned around and her face lit up. "Macey! Oh my word where have you been?!" She immediately pulled me into a hug.

"I got lost?" I questioned, chuckling after. "I don't know, I guess I don't have a way with crowds." And that's true.

"So, what's that you've got there?" I asked, pointing to the handful of bags in Phillipa's hand.

"Gifts- I had to finish shopping with out you."

"Awww," I slumped my shoulders a bit.

"It's okay darling- how about you can pick one more present for Lin?" Phillipa suggested, smiling at me. I smiled and quickly nodded.

"Okay!"

-=+=-

I ended up getting Lin a plush toy of this fish named Flounder from a movie Phillipa said he liked.

"Are you sure?" I asked as we walked out the mall. "I don't get how a grown man likes kid stuff..."

"It's just him," Phillipa smiled, as she opened the car door. I hopped in, landing on the leather seat.

"Why do we give presents?" I asked, taking another look at the plush fish in the plastic bag.

Phillipa turned on the car. "It's just to celebrate together as friends and family for Christmas," she said.

The word "Christmas" stood out to me. "What is really Christmas? Like, I think I know but I'm not sure..."

"Well..."

Phillipa started to talk which seemed the whole ride back home. I feel like she explained it the best out of all the people asked.

-=+=-
(Time skip to Christmas Day)

"Aww, it's Flounder."

I grinned happily as Lin tore open the present I gave him. He gave me a wide grin.

"How'd you know I like The Little Mermaid?"

I shrugged and smiled.

"Choo choooo!" Sebastian said as he played with a new toy he had gotten. Lin and I laughed again.

"Okay, we've got to go in an hour."

"Why?"

"Christmas party."

"Party?! What's that?"

"You'll see."

-=+=-

(Time skip after the party)

"That was really fun," I practically said for the hundredth time as Lin drove us home.

"I already know!" Lin laughed. "That afro comb Pippa gave to Daveed was cool."

"Why did it look a bit awkward? Like it looks different from other combs."

"It's kinda complicated."

"Pleeeeaaassseee?"

"Just search it up."

"What does that mean?"

"Never mind."

I shrugged to myself and continued to look out the window, watching the buildings go by.

(10 minutes later)

I walked into the apartment lobby. "It feels so weird being used to this- is that normal?" I asked.

"Yes, indeed," Lin said, guiding me to the elevator. The entrance door opened and I whipped my head around.

"Daniel?"

Daniel looked up. "Macey? Oh geez, it's been a long time..."

I looked back to Lin. "Can I stay here for a bit?" He nodded to me with a smile and walked into the elevator.

I walked up to him. "So... how's everything? Like um- Zoe?"

"Zoe? Oh, she's right behind me." I lean to my right a bit and see Zoe, stand with awkward things under her arms.

"What are those things?" I ask Zoe, pointing at them.

Zoe chuckled a bit. "These are called crutches, they help me walk since I'm hurt." Makes sense.

I look back to Daniel. "So, how's it been going with you, had a good Christmas?" Daniel asked.

"It's been good, a few days before I got lost in a mall in such-"

"Lost in a mall?!" Daniel said, surprised. He cracked up after that. "Geez, I guess you don't have a thing with big places." I laugh and nod.

-=+=-

(Lin's POV)

I opened the apartment door and looked up. Instead of walking, I stopped.

"Vaness-"

"I'm sorry."

-=+=-

Ayyyeeeeeeeeee sorry for not writing I procrastinate a lot.

If you noticed, I deleted "My King" because I never liked the plot. It wasn't unique and I couldn't think of anything. I'm sorry!!!!!!

I apologize for bad writing or grammar mistakes because I was too lazy to edit.

Alright Ima go now.

Wear ur seatbelt,

-Elii