Chapter 21

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WE HIT 8K READS IN THE MATTER OF TIME YOU GUYS ILY SO MUCH

Okay here's the story.

Enjoy!

-=+=-

All I saw was a flurry of fire and heat and car going forward.

"Run!" Daniel cried, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the middle of the intersection.

I glanced over to the fire, people running and screaming.

"Where's Zoe?" Daniel shouted over the screams. I gulped and nervously looked around. All I saw was people fleeing and a blaze right in front of me.

Then my heart skipped a beat. Zoe was lying on the ground, right by the cars.

"Over there!"

Daniel and I sprinted towards the fire, the heat beating on my face and the smoke filling my lungs. Without a thought, Daniel and I started dragging Zoe away from the fire.

I looked over to Daniel, who was just staring at Zoe on the ground.

"The car might of lunged towards her and hit her," he said, running his hands through his blonde hair that was on his face. I had no idea what he meant, but I nodded.

Luckily, someone already had dialed 911 because sirens whirled in the distance, becoming louder by the second.

I wiped the sweat off my face as I watched Daniel kneel down and grab her wrist, his thumb pressing down.

"She's alive," he breathed as a fire truck pulled in. I spotted the ambulance.

"Over there!" I shouted, tugging on Daniel's sweatshirt. He looked over quickly then looked back to me.

"You've got to help me carry her," Daniel said, his eyes filled with tears. I picked up both of Zoe's legs and Daniel held her under her arms.

We didn't say a word as we carried Zoe towards the parked ambulance. I couldn't help but feel the tears rolling down my cheek.

I always get myself into so much conflict, it always happens.

"Paramedics!" Daniel shouted as loud as he could, his agony clearing in his voice. People white and black looked over and ran over to us.

"She- she's knocked out, sir," Daniel said, basically doing all the talking. One of the men shouted over to others.

"It's going to be okay,"

-=+=-

Daniel forced me to go back home by myself since he didn't really want me in "family business". Like, I'm your friend??

I wiped the sweat off my fore head from the heat and began to walk quickly while trying to rummage through my bag for a slip of paper I kept the address to home on. When I found the paper, I basically just guessed all my turns and such. But I knew that wasn't the same.

-=+=-

Arriving at the apartment (for some lucky reason), I walked into the door and flipped down onto the couch, exhausted. I literally just sat there, trying to calm down what happened.

I eventually took a pillow and started crying, overwhelmed of what happened in life.

I couldn't do it anymore. First of all, I nearly get myself killed. Second, Vanessa is gone because of me. Third, Zoe got hurt because- well, it wasn't really my fault, but I just keep wondering one day that will happen again and this time it will be my fault.

I hiccuped again, crying softly. I thought living with some sort of famous person would be the life, but when my personally steps in, it collapses.

I picked up the TV remote and turned the TV on, trying to get my mind off of stuff. Something flashed onto the screen.

"Today on SocialGossip," a woman said, "we probably found the cutest tweet we've ever found." The man next to her laughed.

"That's true, it is very thoughtful also- from the great Lin Manuel Miranda," the man said. A post showed up on screen reading:

'Thankful for this little cinnamon roll here. Macey was just an orphan and now a daughter of mine which is a true gift.'

A picture of me and Lin showed up, both smiling. I giggled on how I looked.

"It's so cute!" the woman squealed. "I wish I could meet his daughter."

I shut off the TV, smiling a bit. That probably made my day, but my other thoughts still haunted me.

-=+=-

It's been so long I know.

School had flooded all of my free time. Even though I am passing classes, there is a butt load of homework.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or bad writing!

Wear your seatbelt,

-Elii