15

14 days later

I wake up to a wave of pure pain. I gasp out and Jasper carries me to Carlisle. I am going into labor. Alice is calling Bella, because she had a disturbing vision.

"You're having her natural." Carlisle says happily. "Let me check you."

He checks for a dilation and it happens to be time to push right now. Jasper walks out, unable to take the smell of blood. Emmett and Rosalie join me for their support.

"Alright, lets push, Victoria." Carlisle tells me.

I take a deep breath and then begin pushing with all my night. Soon enough, I hear baby cries fill the room. Carlisle says she will grow like a normal baby. I smile at the sound and e hands me my full human baby.

"How is she full human?" I ask.

"Where you have human in you." Carlisle says. "What are you naming her?"

Jasper walks in before I can reply. He smiles at or daughter.

"She is full human because of the human in me." I tell him.

He smiles. "What's her name?"

"Angie Marie Hale." I reply.

He smiles down at her before Esme takes her for a bath. I lay back, not tired. I slept just last night. Jasper is sitting beside me and I hear Bella walk in.

"Bella is pregnant and she is going to die when it's born." Alice tells me as the enter the room.

I sigh. "Where is Eddie?"

"Right here."

"You could have been protected."

"I know." He sighs. "But it's impossible."

"Sometimes the impossible happens." I shrug.

"I'll be changed."

"Shut up Bella, don't ruin my day."

Esme walks in with Angie and hands her to me. I stare down at my little princess.

"She's human

"She's human." Edward muses. "That's amazing."

"Can I hold her?" Bella asks.

I nod and she takes Angie easily. She coos down at the baby until Rosalie enters the room. Bella hands Angie to Rosalie before Carlisle brings her to his other office.

I get out of this bed when I'm healed enough. Rosalie hands me Angie and I carry her to my room. Alice has gone to buy some baby things. She is buying a crib, bassinet, and everything we need.

---

I carry her downstairs where Esme has made her a bottle of formula. I smile before feeling the two ounces of powdered milk. Angie's eyes close as she finishes. Emmett carries the crib up and sets the nursery up. Jasper brings the bassinet into our room.

I lay a sleeping baby in her bed and I sit in my chair, beside her. I smile as I watch my baby fall fast asleep.