06

I remember Jasper saying that Molina is taking the junior class on a field trip to the green houses across town. I am so excited for this nature filled trip. I get dressed in some camouflage tights and a black n gray long-sleeves shirt and my combat boots.

Jasper and I drive to school in his car. We meet Molina at the buses outback, behind the lunchrooms.  This family has a private bus. I find Edward and Bella having a squabble.

"Are you riding with us?" Alice chirps, skipping up to them.

"No." Edward declares. "Our bus is full."

I apologize to the family and ride with Bella.

"Thanks." She smiles.

We get on the more crowded bus and she finds us a seat in the middle. I actually like Tyler and Jessica, they are hysterical. Well, Tyler is, Jessica is pretty and I like her style. She also seems jealous of me because I am a Cullen.

"You're cool." Eric Yorkie tells me.

"I know." I smirk.

He laughs before the bus stops at the greenhouse. Edward walks with Bella after Mike tries asking her to the dance. That poor guy got turned down quick.

I join Jasper and Alice soon. Jasper kisses my cheek and Dwight finds Alice. Jasper and I walk into the clear building of nature. He is holding my hand the entire walk through the building.

Eric is chasing Jessica and Angela with a worm on a stick, causing me to laugh. It has begun raining when we exited. Jasper and I stand back, watching everyone talk, even Edward and Bella.

"I think they worked it out." I whisper.

"They did." Jasper says softly. "He is going there tomorrow to try kissing her."

I smile. "Fun."

Jasper kisses me before Bella drags me to her full bus. I sit with her and her group of friends again. Tyler is turned around, facing me, talking my ear off. He is entertaining. I am kind of glad I rode this bus and met Bella's friends now. They are pretty chill people. 

I meet Jasper in the lunchroom when we make it back to the school. He kisses me, and lets his lips linger on mine for a moment. we find our table and I eat the sandwich the lunch ladies made for the students.

"That was fun." I smile. "Bella's friends are very amusing, especially Tyler Crowley."

Jasper chuckles. We finish this and we go home. We got to eat now because we was on this trip the entire school day. Jasper and I get into his truck before he drives us home. Edward has decided on kissing Bella tonight instead.

Jasper and I go to our room, my room actually. I take my boots off and I sit on my bed. Jasper sits in the chair and he crosses his arms.

"Today was interesting." Jasper says. "Once Bella finds this secret out."

"She knows." I say. "She found it on her computer last night, she told me on her bus. She talked to him about it at the green house."

Jasper sighs. "The days just get better now. Rosalie can't stand Bella."

I smile as we walk to the kitchen.

"Edward is bringing Bella over." Esme says, cooking.

"Vicky, whatever I say to Bella tonight, I'm not trying to offend you." She says.

I shrug. "I'm not fully human, remember?"

She nods. "That's true."

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asks sarcastically.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett jokes, cracking a smile.

Rosalie rolls her eyes as she tosses the salad. Jasper is hunting and I am helping Esme cook.

"Here comes the human!" Esme chirps sarcastically.

Edward walks in with a shy Bella.

"Bella, we are making Italiano for you." Esme says.

"She already ate." Edward says.

"It's just... I know you guys don't eat." Bella stammers.

"That's very considerate of you." Carlisle smiles.

The bowl with the salad shatters in Rosalie's hands. She steps over the glass with an angry face.

"Don't pretend this is dangerous to us all!" She declares. "Vicky is a hybrid, we have to protect her from the bad vampires, and you're danger proned."

"I wouldn't tell anybody, I swear." Bella stammers quickly.

"She knows that." Carlisle says.

"You two have become public now," Rosalie says. "This would end badly if y'all split."

Emmett pats her shoulder, shutting her up.

"As in, I'd become the meal." Bella frowns.

I crack up. "Oh, Bella."

Jasper walks in through the window from a branch and makes his way towards me gracefully. He smiles at Bella and kisses my head.

"Come on, let me give you a house tour." Edward says to Bella, in a whisper. I'm getting my vampire hearing now.

"I believe my vampire is coming out." I say.

---

"Clean this up, Rose." Esme demands when Edward leads Bella upstairs. "Now."

I smirk and I help Rosalie. This food smells gross.

"Oh, that reeks."

"Does it make you nauseas?" Carlisle asks.

I nod. "Yeah."

"Come to my office in the morning." He says. "I'll check your teeth and try you on animal blood. Jasper, go get her some mountain lion blood, its best for beginners."

"Okay." I smile.

Jasper leaves to get me some animal blood. Alice walks with me to my room, we pass by Bella. I smell her blood and it makes my belly churn.

"Her blood made my stomach churn." I grumble.

"That's human blood for ya." Alice sighs.

We make it to my room and I am tired. I change into my pajamas and I lay down. Unable to sleep, I stare at the ceiling with Alice as the sun sets.