11

Peter and Helga left after the adopted. I am Victoria Carmella Whitlock now. Peter's last name happens to be Whitlock. Peter and Jasper were biological brothers in human lives.

--

I sit in Emmett's hood as they begin training. I lay my chin on my knees.

"I'm sorry for being jealous." Jasper says, kissing my cheek.

"It's okay, just confusing." I reply honestly.

"Will you take me back?" Jasper asks with pleading eyes.

I nod. "Yeah."

He smiles and he goes to fight again. Seth's wolf sits beside the jeep and we just watch the training go on. Jasper explains the fighting techniques to the family and explaining the strength of the newborn vampires to the wolves.

"They an easily wrap their arms around you and crush you, so avoid that." Jasper says, pacing amongst the wolves, Seth has just went back to the pack.

"Sup?" Emmett asks, hopping up on his hold.

"Not much, I'm back with Jasper." I shrug.

"Good, I mean Peter and Helga are your parents now."

I smirk as those words leave Emmett's mouth and Jasper smiles over at us. I hook my YouTube into Emmett's jeep, headstrong is the song that plays on my mix YouTube put together for me.

"Here we are." I smile before sitting inside Emmett's jeep.

--

I sit backwards in the jeep so I can still watch the training while the music plays. I am singing along as well, earning smiles from the vampires and Bella across the field with Jacob Black.

Jasper sits in the jeep with me as we watch the wolves train against Emmett for a while. Jasper and I flash to the house when today's training is over. We sit in my bedroom and talk about our time apart while I was in Dallas with Peter and Helga.

"I am glad you enjoyed Texas." He smiles. "I loved it myself."

"Wanna come with me when I go back?" I ask.

"Of course, ma'am." He muses. 

I smile before I leave the room. I find Bella in the kitchen, helping herself to whatever. I scoff and I ask Carlisle for human blood.

"Sure, maybe it will make you strong for the fight."

He puts human blood in a white cup and hands it to me. I sip it and I just finish it as Jasper comes downstairs. He smiles as I hand the cup back to Carlisle and I go to get animal blood too, to balance my diet.

"We head towards the mountains tomorrow." Carlisle says. "Go rest up everybody."

Jasper and I go upstairs to my room, closing my door behind us. We both sit on my bed and talk for the rest of the night.