10

Helga surprises me by walking into my room. She eyes my room in awe. I hug her.

"Hey!" I smirk.

"Hola, nice room." She smiles. "Get ready. Graduation is in one hour."

I put on a dress Helga bought me in Texas and I put on some sandals. She smiles at me deciding to wear her dress. We walk downstairs and Jasper glares at us.

"Hello, miss Victoria." Peter greets. "Ready to free of school? I'll put you in Texas if you join us."

"I will when my doctoring training is done." I smile.

He nods. "I'll let the nurses on the fields know when you'll arrive in a few years."

I nod. "Fun."

"We will meet you at the school." Helga promises. "I want to see the small town."

I kiss her cheek before they leave. Alice smiles at my becoming friends with the Texans and we go in her car. Jasper dumped me last night, because he is jealous of Peter.

Jessica and Tyler hug me when I enter the school. We walk into the gym to get our cap and gowns. I sit between Emmett and Edward in the chairs. A small girl between to bigger guys. How nice?!

"Victoria Carmella Cullen." The principal insult calls my game.

I get up and I walk across the stage for my diploma. My family are clapping, Peter and Helga are clapping too. I take my seat again and they call Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. Emmett high fives me for us being graduates.

"Time to party!" Emmett books as we leave the school.

"I have to change." I squeak.

Peter lifts me up and flashes to the house when nobody sees. I thank him and I run upstairs to my room. I grab my grad party attire and I change.

I go downstairs and I join the party

I go downstairs and I join the party. Alice compliments me in purple before we are all pulled into the den, plus the wolves, Peter and Helga... and Bella.

"What going on?" Helga asks, her Portuguese accent is heavy.

"None of y'all concern." Jasper growls.

"Shut up, Jasper." I grumbles.

"My apologies." Peter says sadly. "We must leave Victoria, love. It appears we are not welcome. If you need us, you know where we live."

"Okay, Peter." I smile. "Thanks for coming to my graduation for me."

"Of course, my young Victoria." He says. "Carlisle, I wish to adopt her. She will live up here, of course."

Carlisle smiles and shakes his hand. "Done. Stick around the party and stay the night. We will get it through tomorrow."

Peter and Helga rejoin the party. I smile.

"So, what's going on, Carlisle?" I ask, ignoring Jasper's rudeself.

"There is an army of newborn vampires being formed." Alice replies.

"Who are they after?" I ask.

"They were passing around Bella's scent in my vision." Alice replies.

"How are they any different than you?" Jacob asks.

"They are stronger and smarter." I reply, cutting Jasper off.

"They're after Bella?" Jacob shoots back. "We are in."

"Jacob, you'll get hurt!" Bella protests, as suspected.

"Anything to kill a blood sucker." He pops his knuckles.

---

Helga and Peter are in my room tonight.

"I'm sleeping tonight, watch over me." I say.

"We will, princess." Peter says. "Get some sleep."

I wrap myself in my covers and I drift off to sleep.