14

"I thought I said get beauty sleep!" I scold Bella when I see dark bags under her eyes.

"Bad dream." She stammers.

I sigh and I bring her into Alice's room.  Alice helps her into the beautiful dress, Rosalie does her hair, and I do her makeup. Rene -Bella's mom- walks in when we finish, along with her father, Charlie.

"You look beautiful." Rene coos. "You girls did a great job."

"Thanks." We all say at the same time.

--

I take my seat between Jasper and Emmett I'm the ceremony chairs. Rene sits on the other side. The ceremonial music plays and everyone stands. We face the French doors and we wait for them to open.

Charlie and Bella walk down the isle to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I smile because Bella looks beautiful, and Edward's eyes are lighting up at the sight of his beautiful bride.

Carlisle kisses Esme's cheek when Edward kisses Bella's lips. Jasper has his hand rested on my stomach as we walk our front to see the bride and groom off for their honeymoon at Island Esme.

"They are so beautiful." I whisper as they  pull away.

"I know it." Rene agrees. "My baby has grown up so fast."

I hug Rene and she hugs me back.

"You're due soon, aren't you?" She asks, rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, within the next month sometime." I smile widely. "I'm excited."

"Do you know the gender?" She asks as we go back to the backyard.

"No, I'm wanting it to be a surprise." I grin back.

She nods. "I was that way with my Bella."

--/

Once the house is empty, I begin raiding the fridge for food. the baby kicks as I eat some cheese cubes, the baby likes it. I sit on the counter as I eat.

"You like this, don't ya baby?" I coo. "I do too."

I put the cheese up when my stomach cramps. I sigh and I walk upstairs. Jasper smiles and he talks to the baby in my stomach. I smile at him and I lay on my bed.

Jasper talks to the baby for the rest of the night.