03

I get myself dressed and I walk out the door. I walk into the woods alone and I walk to the creek. Sam is in his human form.

"You Sam?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes."

I jump across the thin body of water and Sam catches me before I fall. I smile at him before  we walk through the trees on this side. He explains the treaty to me.

"Am I welcome over here?" I ask.

He chuckles warmly and he pats my back. "You are welcome in La Push anytime." 

We make it to a red shack. Sam says Billy lives here with his son, Jacob. Sam wraps an arm protectively around me before walking inside.

"Billy!" Sam calls. "I have someone who would like to see you.!"

The man from eleven years ago comes in, in a wheelchair. He looks at me and shock crosses his face.

"Your Vicky." He smiles. "How long has it been, child?"

"Eleven years, sir." I reply.

He laughs. "Call me Billy."

We go into he kitchen, Billy pours us all some coffee. A boy with mid-back length hair walks in, he seems pretty built too. He notices me and he does a double take.

"Jacob, this is Vicky Cullen." Billy smiles. "I saved eleven years ago, before she was a Cullen, from being killed by a newly phased, and lonely Sam."

Jacob nods his head towards me. "I'm Jake."

I wave shyly before he grabs a soda from the fridge. He sits beside me and he cracks the top. I smile enviously and I look at the black liquid in my mug.

"Here."

Jacob pours the coffee out and hands me a van of soda. I thank him with my eyes and I open it up.

"Jake, I'm bringing her to my house." Sam says. "I'll be seeing you soon."

"He is about to phase, isn't he?" I ask as we leave the house.

Sam nods. "Yes, ma'am."

We walk all the way across down, and we finally make it to his house.

"Please don't stare at Emily." He pleads.

"Why would I?"

"You'll see." He stammers.

We walk inside the warm home and he closes the door behind us. A beautiful woman with a scar down her jawline enters the room.

"Hi, pretty lady." I greet. "I'm Vicky Carmella Cullen, it's nice to meet you."

Emily has a smile plastered on her face. "I am Emily Young, and it's my pleasure."

The door is slammed open and guys begin piling in. I am guessing this is Sam's pack he is the alpha of. They give me a confused look.

"How do smell like a vampire but you have a heartbeat.?" One guy asks.

"According to Carlisle, I'm a hybrid. I'm more human though." I reply.

"That's Paul; you have to ignore his hotheaded self most of the time." Sam says.

I nod. "I feel that."

"Let's get you to that creek so you can get home."

"I'll walk her." Jared Cameron says. "I don't mind to."

"Alright, go on." Sam says. "Keep her safe."

Jared nods and he motions for me to follow behind him. We walk into the woods right behind Sam's house, Jared and I turn a few ways until we reach a creek.

He tells me directions before he jumps he across and crosses back. I smile over at his leaving body and I walk further into the Forks woods.

---

I finally find the house and I walk inside. Everyone greets me, Alice has a smug look on her face. Jasper and I go up to the into the kitchen.

"Alice saw Edwards mate." Jasper says to me. "She starts school tomorrow too."

I nod. "I'm tired. Goodnight."

"Night, Vicky." Jasper kisses my cheek.

I go to my room and I lock the door behind me. I set my alarm clock for early before changing into a pajama set. I climb into my bed and I am asleep soon enough.