04

I find my own outfit the next morning and I get myself dressed. I put on some red lipstick before I go downstairs. Alice shrieks at my outfit and insists on driving me to school.

I join her in her Ferrari. I fasten my seatbelt. Jasper smiles at me, leaning against his Nissan. Alice takes off down the road and the wind blows my hair in the air. 

Alice pulls into a parking space and I get out. Eyes of students are glued to me when I step out of my car. A girl in a red rust bucket deal of a truck parks across the lot. I notice her brown hair when she gets out. Edward stiffens and he glares. That's his blood singer.

"Oh, my Eddie boy is growing up!" I coo as i pinch his cheeks.

"Oh shut up, Victoria." He grumbles.

I smirk before backing away. Jasper pulls up and takes me in his arms.

"Will you be mine?" He asks.

"Does this answer your question?" I ask before I kiss him.

He smiles as we pull away. "Yeah, that's a good enough yes."

I look over and see the new girl inside. Jasper and I hold hands before walking into the school. I go to class. I have History first with Jasper, my sexy War boyfriend. We hold hands under the table while the teacher begins the lesson.

--/

I get my lunch with the humans. My clan will all come in fashionably late. I sit at the table they told me too and I see them walk in. They all look so flawlessly perfect.

Jasper turns his chair backwards and sits down. My legs are on both sides of his leg that's nearest to me. I eat on my cheeseburger and nasty French fries while the others listen to Bella, the new girl apparently, talking with her stuck up friends.

When school ends, Jasper wraps an arm around me as we walk to his truck. I'm riding home with him in his vehicle. Alice understands, because Jasper and I have finally become an official couple.

Edward glares at Bella once more her he gets into his car and he speeds out of the school's parking lot. I sigh as Jasper gets into the truck, waiting for me. I slide into the passenger's seat and I fasten my seatbelt.

"You're a vampire hybrid, why are you putting your seatbelt on, baby?"

"I'm more human, and I could die easier in a car crash." I tell him.

He hums as we pull up to the house. He takes my hand as we walk inside. Edward has went on a two day hunting trip. I'll miss him, he is my mind reading buddy.

I walk to the kitchen and make myself some fried chicken strips. I sit at the counter on a stool, and I begin eating the meal I cooked. Esme washes the skillet I used for my food and I wash the dish I ate out of.

I go up to my room and I unzip my bag. I do my biology homework. I'll tell you, that class was awkward. I sit behind Edward and Bella in that class, and beside Mike Newton. Mike is awkward enough.

I put my stuff back up before I go to my personal bathroom. I take a steamy hot shower before drying my body off. I put on some pajamas before I climb into my bed, where Jasper lays waiting.

He wraps his arm around me and kisses my cheek. I close my eyes and I fall asleep with my vampire boyfriend who I love to pieces.