08

We have school before the birthday parties. I put on some jean capris and a blue button down shirt. I put my sneakers on and I brush my hair. I walk downstairs with Jasper. Alice smiles at me.

"Happy birthday!" She squeals. "Here."

She hands me a few different boxes. "Those are your presents from me, wear it all tonight, for the party."

"Formal wear." I smirk. "I'll lay it in my room."

I carry the things Alice bought me and lay them on my desk. I smile before skipping downstairs. Jasper and I get into his truck. He holds my hand as we pull away from the mansion. 

"I'm gonna go chat with Jessica and Tyler, see you later." I smile.

I skip over to my friends. Jessica hugs me first, then Tyler does. I smile at the two and we begin talking. Edward parks where Bella usually do and they both get out.

"Wow, she must live showing off." Mike scoffs.

"Shut up, Mike." I scowl. "You're mad because she don't want you."

"Everyone is staring." Bella whispers to Edward.

"Not Vicky, she is getting annoyed with Mike." Edward winks at me. "That guy is just looking."

I smile as I lean against Tyler's van that nearly ran Bella over. Lauren finds us and she greets me. I hug her and we all walk inside the building.

--

I ride home with Alice after school. She drags me to my room and demands me to get ready. I kiss her cheek before I begin opening boxes.

Alice got me a beautiful ring set, and I love them

Alice got me a beautiful ring set, and I love them. I open the shoe box up and I stare at the beautiful heels in awe. I sit on my chair and I slide my small feet into the shoe.

"Stand up, let me see." She smiles.

I stand up and I twirl.

"Perfection." She grins.

We walk downstairs and everyone's eyes lock on me as I reach the floor. Edward compliments me, and so does Bella. I attach myself to Jasper and he kisses my head.

"I love the fact you still had a heartbeat." He whispers.

I smile and wiggle closer. "So am i."

"This is from me." Edward says. "To my best friend."

I open it, cutting my finger. Edwards eyes narrow and Jasper holds me behind him. He shakes it off and Alice hands Bella her present. Bella slices her finger.

"Oops, paper cut." She mutters.

"Jasper, it's just a little..... Blood."