12

We leave for the big fight today. I don't think the actual battle starts until tomorrow. We are just wanting to get to the clearing and mountain top before hand. I ride with Jasper, of course. He will be in the fight, so he is sticking me with Edward and Bella on the mountain.

Jasper lifts me up bridal style and carries me to Jacob, Edward, and Bella at the bottom of the mountain. Jasper flashes off after making sure I am okay. Jacob is carrying Bella up the mountain so he can mask her scent.

Edward and I make it to the snow filled mountain. It is cold, I can feel it. The coldness of my own skin will keep me from freezing the death. Jacob makes it up with Bella soon enough.

"The storm is about to hit." Jacob says.

"Stick around until the fight." I say. "Just in case Bella needs you in the night."

"He can't fight." Bella pleads.

"I have to, Bella." Jacob says. "In order to protect you."

Bella pouts and I shake Jacob's hand. He sits over with Seth and I step into the tent.

--- the next morning --//

I step it and I see Bella talking to Jacob.

"Kiss me." She demands. "I'm asking you to.... Kiss me."

I scoff as Jacob smashes his lips into hers hungrily.

--

"You're marrying him!?" Jacob yells  when he over hears Edward and Bella talking before storming off to the fight.

"You knew he was listening, didn't you?" She scoffs.

"He had to know." Edward shrugs.

We hear the trees ruffling without wind and our heads turn that way. My biological mother is in the trees with her newly found lover, Riley. I smirk.

"Riley, this woman doesn't love you." I say. "She couldn't love her own daughter."

His eyes widen at the sound of daughter. He smirks and flashes towards me. My eyes widen in fear, because the others are focused on Victoria. Help!

I see Seth look at us. He howls and he attacks Riley, getting him off of me. He bites his head off and I throw a lit body on his body and head. I smile and I pat his head. Edward is about to die and I use Seth's claw to cut my arm. Mother's head snaps in my direction.

"You smell amazing." She says, growing closer.

Edward uses this as his advantage. He rips her head off and burns her. I sigh in relief and Seth rub up against me.

"I thought I was a goner." I sigh.

"So did I." Bella admits.

I hear a painful house and immediately recognize it as Jacob's. I flash off the mountain and find the pack all carefully lifting a very hurt and very bake Jacob.

"He get in the way of a newborn, and got smushed." Sam says.

"Stupid Jacob." I sigh. "Bad dog."

He grimaced a painful smile. "Haha." Sarcasm is Jacob's color.

I ride with Carlisle to La Push, to be sure Jacob is alright. I sit with Seth on the porch as Carlisle goes inside Jacob's small home. Sue has her hand on Billy's shoulder every time Jacob cries out in pain. Carlisle is rebreaking his ribs in order for him to heal fully.

"He should be fine now." Carlisle smiles. "Looks like Vicky will be helping Alice plan a wedding after all, thanks to Seth saving her."

"Eddie-boy saved me from my birth mother, Seth saved me from her newly found lover."

Carlisle and I leave and head home. I walk inside with everyone. He brings me to his doctor office upstairs and begins teaching me the basics and the harder things to remember.

"Victoria Carmella Whitlock!" Alice yells. "We have a wedding to plan!!!"

I sigh and I skip downstairs. She smiles at me and drags me to the kitchen. She lays out the many ideas across the counter. I sigh in misery, this is going to take a while.

"I need to get my three nights worth of sleep tonight."

Alice giggles and sends me on my way. I climb the stairs and I find my room. Jasper is in my bed already, beating me to it. I lock my door and I strip. I climb on top of Jasper and I smash my lips into his. My being part human, I can easily get pregnant by a vampire, especially since I have vampire inside me.

---

Jasper and I ended up having two hours of sex, non protected.

"You know, where I'm also vampire, I can get pregnant by a vampire." I point out.

He kisses my cheek. "I know."

I giggle before I fade the opposite way. He wraps an arm around me and kisses the back of my head. He holds my body close and I close my eyes, easily falling asleep.