Chapter 22 : The Kiss

"I'll ask later what happened," George says, walking down the corridor and outside to the carriages.

A chill of cold air washes over me, I wrap my arms around myself trying to keep warm. George placed his blazer over my shoulders.

"Now don't get any ideas about keeping it" He jokes, smiling I pull it over my shoulders.

George placed a hand in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"What are you doing ?" I question, looking at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Shh. . .I think someone's coming" He says looking around the corner, rushing to the nearest carriage and pulling me in. Laying me across the bottom of the seats, George hovers over me, putting a finger to my lips.

"Are they gone ?" I whisper, cocking my head back to look out of the window above.

"Yeah I think they might be" He says, a smile dancing on his lips.

"No one's there are they ?" I ask audiably, moving his hand out of my face and sitting up.

"Yeah. . .I just wanted us to have some privacy" George says, placed his arms on either side of me.

"What fo-" I ask, but I was cut off by his cold lips pressed onto mine. Fluttering my eyes shut and pulling him forward. My fingers intertwined with the back of his hair.

He pulled away a grin on his face, ear to ear.

"Dare I say why we are here ?" He asks, I rest my forehead against his, a smile beginning on to form on my lips.

"No I think I got the memo" I respond, pulling his lips on mine.

The kiss full of passion, desire, longing.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this" I sigh, against his lips.

"Neither do you." He says, slidding his hand up my dress placing his cold fingers on the hem of my underwear "Are you sure ?" He asks, I look at him, his eyes begging for the answer. I pulled back, he nods his head. "Don't worry I understand" George says, kissing my cheek.

Sitting up pushing his blazor off my shoulders, I push his back on the seat. Stradling him pulling his lips onto mine, his hands caressing my body. My lips drift to his neck and my fingers start to unbutton his shirt, pulling off his tie and throwing it onto the carriage floor. Drifting down leaving hickeys all over his abdomen and collarbone.

////20 minutes pass\\\\

I watch as he pulls his shirt over his shoulders and begins buttoning it up from the bottom.

Leaning forward to help him button it up the rest of the way. His eyes lock with mine, I pulled his tie up from the floor placing it around the collar doing it up. His hands resting on my thighs, feeling his eyes scan my face.

Pulling down his collar over his finished tie, I looked at him through my eye lashes. Placing my hands on his collar edges.

"All done" I say, looking over his lips and locking eyes with him. His hands snaked up my thighs onto my waist.

"I'm glad I went to the Yule Ball with you" He smiles pulling my closer, placing my head against his chest.

"So am I," I sigh, pulling my bag up from the floor looking out the window "We should probably get going"

"Why's that ?" He asks, cupping the back of my neck. Our noses inches apart, I looked down at my watch.

"Because it's midnight and we should probably get to bed before Snape comes snooping to give out detentions like there's no tomorrow" I say. I open the door slowly, letting my heels touch the snow, George's blazer placed on my shoulders again.

"Yeah I think we should" George sighs, he laces his fingers with mine stepping out, a cheeky smile plastered on his face "Should we run ?" He asks.

"Yeah. . ." I reply "It's more fun that way," I grin slyly, our footsteps crunching on the snow echoing through the tall corridors.

We ran to the door of the Gryffindor common room, I put a hand over my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing. George placed a finger over his mouth to tell me to be more quiet.

"That was fun wasn't it ?" I ask, giving him his blazer, he swishes it over his shoulder letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah sure was" He smiles, placing one hand one my waist pulling me close to him. I pull his tie to put his lips onto mine.

"Goodnight my snowdrop" He smiles, I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight my Wildcard" I smile. He says his password to open the door, slipping in. I walk down the stairs and down corridors, I was stopped by a hand on my wrist.

"Elyse" Cedric whispers, I turn my head towards him pulling my hand away.

"What do you want Cedric ?" I ask in response. Looking behind him and in front of me making sure no one was there.

"Elyse please just hear me out" Cedric says, his eyes sad.

"Fine what is it ?" I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to you," He says, putting his hands in his pockets "It wasn't right and I understand if you hate me but I just wanted you to know this before you hate me forever," He continues "You truly were the first person I ever loved and will ever love," He finishes, my heart wrenched at this I almost cried but held it back. He leans forward placing a simple kiss on my cheek, smiled softly at me "Goodnight Elyse"

"Cedric wait," I say, he turned around I walked to him and hugged him. Letting go of my anger for a brief moment. I then parted from him and placed a small peck on his lips.

It felt wrong but. . .right at the same time. I think I might still have feelings for him. I may still love him even.

"Goodnight. . .Cedric" I say, walking away from him and looked back over my shoulder. He lightly touched his lips, a small smirk on his face and walking away with a more confident stride in his step.

But now a choice was put before me :

George or Cedric ?