Chapter 19 : Dates ?!

Standing outside with my study group, Ellie along with some other Slytherins and trio of Ravenclaws.

I heard Harry's voice and hear him walking towards us.

"Why do they always have to travel in packs ? How are you supposed to get one alone to ask them. . ." Harry trails, a voice answering back.

"Blimey Harry you slayed dragons, if you can't get a date who can ?" Ron's voice asks, Harry approaches the group of girls I was standing with.

"I think I'd take the dragon right now" Harry replied defeatedly, we turn to face him. The rest of the girls let out small giggles turning their back and walking off.

I push through them to get to Harry.

"So have you guys got dates to the Yule Ball yet ?" I asked, walking down towards the steps near The Whomping Willow.

"Dates. . .Dates ?!" Ron exclaims, looking at me his eyes wide.

"Yeah. . .well. . .still working on that" Harry says awkwardly, running his fingers through his hair.

"Anyways have you gotten a date yet ?" Ron asks, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well. . .I'm still waiting for someone to ask me yet" I lie awkwardly, looking away. Not wanting to tell him it was one of his many brothers.

"Ooo So who's this mystery guy ?" Ron asks, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Uh. . .oh wait, I've got to talk to Hermione about that thing in the library. . .I'll meet you guys at dinner ?" I ask hurriedly, so I could leave the conversation.

"Yeah of course" Harry smiles.

"See ya later" Ron says giving me a small salute, I waved them goodbye.

I sprint up the steps not wanting to think about telling Ron that I was going with George.