Chapter 27 : The Morning Air

A/N The external link below at the bottom of the chapter is the outside of the tent. If anyone can message me on how to add multiple pics to that^. That would be great. Many thanks for reading so far. Enjoy the rest of the story.

Waking up the sun kisses my skin through the fabric of the tent

Waking up the sun kisses my skin through the fabric of the tent. Rubbing my eyes looking at my watch, 9:30am.

Yawning looking to the sleeping body next to me.

Looking over the shoulder of the body next to me. They rolled over rubbing their face, they moved their hand it revealed George, a smile on his face

"Good Morning beautiful" He yawns, sitting up to peck my lips. I close my eyes.

Bolting up right, my chest rising and falling heavily. Frantically looking at my watch to see the time, 10:00am.

Wiping my brow against the back of my hand, shuffling out of my bed. Careful not to wake my dad.

Grabbing my wand and putting it into my pocket, moving the tea set and lamp from my trunk onto my laundry basket. Opening the trunk to pick out the clothes I was going to wear.

Laying them on the trunk, putting on my slippers. I grab the tea set placing it on the small table and chair outside the tent.

Stepping outside, I inhale.

My lungs fill up with the crisp morning air, the smell of the fresh morning dew bringing a smile to my face.

Sitting down at the table, taking out my wand from my pocket and conjuring a plate with small slice of toast with jam. Hearning the grass crunch softly underneath someone's foot as they approach.

"Morning George" I sigh, pouring myself some ice tea.

"How did you know it was me ?" He asks yawning, sitting in the vacant chair opposite me. Wrapped in his tartan nightgown, his orange top complimenting his firey hair.

Taking a sip of my tea, I place it down and take a bite of toast.

The jam hits my tongue, freshly picked strawberry, licking my lips getting rid of the extra jam around my mouth.

"Mind if I join you ?" He asks taking out his wand, placing it on the table.

"Not at all" I smile, pouring him a glass of iced tea.

He looked at me with a smirk.

He pulled out his wand and conjured up a small bowl of cereal with Cherri Owls in it.

He then tapped the cup, I had filled, on the rim looking at it with a smile and taking a sip.

"Enjoying the tea ?" I ask taking another bite, finishing my toast.

"No actually," He smiles putting the cup down and picking up the bowl "I changed it to orange juice" He chuckles, putting the spoon into his mouth happily munching on his cereal.

"Well in that case" I strech standing, making my plate disappear placing my cup onto the tray with my tea set "I'm going to get dressed when you're finished just call my name and I'll come and take it from you I'll see ya in a bit George" I say, lifting the tray and walking to the entrance of my tent.

George's POV

Watching her walk away with her tray, I take another mouthful of cereal.

"Oh and one more thing," Elyse calles from inside the tent "I really enjoyed going to the Yule Ball with you and I guess you could say that in a way it was. . ." She pauses poking her head out of the tent "Magical" She smiles, widening her eyes chuckling, pulling her head back in to get dressed.

I chuckled to myself at her pun.

That's why I like her.