~ Chapter 33 ~

"Are you nervous?"

"No." Jungkook answered bluntly.

"You're lying, what's up?" I smirked and nudged him playfully.

"I'm not nervous- why would I be nervous?"

"Well the students at our school were never really the friendliest."

"Why did they organise a reunion anyway?"

"It's been 5 years." I fixed his tie and turned so that we were both facing the mirror.

"Look, there's nothing to be worried about, we've got eachother and who's going to bully great CEO Jeon huh?" He smiled at my comment.

***

"Hey lovebirds!" Chanmi chanted as she spotted us standing outside of the venue.

"You ready to go and shock everyone's socks off Kookie?" She asked.

"Ugh I guess so, what's the worst that could happen right?"

"It's been a while since I've seen you guys, I'm so glad we could go together." Chanmi dragged me into the school hall excitedly with Jungkook following behind us. There were familiar faces of both students and teachers wherever we went and although high school wasn't the best time of my life; and it definitely wasn't Jungkook's, I started anticipating all the people we were going to have the opportunity to meet again.

Sure, I had kept in contact with the girls but there are always so many people from high school that you remember well yet never see after you leave.

"Do you two want any sandwiches?" Jungkook asked us, gesturing to the buffet spread.

"You're not running away Kookie, we're facing this together. I promised you." I took his hand into mine confidently.

"You're right, you did promise me."

Jungkook was suddenly interrupted and I felt my body tense at hearing the voice I hadn't heard in years.

"Seolhyun! It's so great to see you again."

"Oh hi..."

"Oh who is this?" Jaebeom looked over to the man whose arm I was holding onto.

"This is my boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook." I saw heads turn around us, no one seemed to recognise him now.

"...from high school?!"

"Of course." I spoke.

"Don't you recognise me?" Jungkook added.

"B-But how did you two meet again?"

"I actually ended up working as Jungkook's secretary a few months ago, I didn't know it was him at first. He's the CEO of the Jeon corporation."

"Oh, wow... I didn't know that was your company."

Jungkook just smirked in reply, that was all the revenge he needed really. I was glad that he was back to his confident self.

"Hey Seolhyun! Jungkook!" Chanmi and the rest of the girls rushed over to us.

"Let's go and eat, you don't need to waste your time here." She winked mischievously.

...

After the reunion Jungkook was driving back to Seoul with a smile on his face. It couldn't have gone better really. Chanmi had stayed with a friend in Busan she hadn't seen in a long time but we had decided to celebrate back at Jungkook's apartment.

"I'm proud of you Kook."

"Thank you sweetheart." He chuckled.

"Seolhyun, can I propose something to you?"

"What's that?"

"Move in with me, permanently."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure, I just can't stand being away from you. You're mine now, isn't it about time?"