Poems - 125.

Chapter 125

"Are we going to talk about the train?" asked Sirius from where he sat cross legged in front of a puffy eyed Adria, neither of them wished to go to dinner, especially with Adria's loss of appetite and Sirius' willingness to know what happened on the train to his girlfriend.

"No," she mumbled, clasping her hands together and watching his shoulders slump. He pushed himself forward, wiping the tears still spilling from her eyes with his thumb and pressing a soft kiss to her eyelid.

"Please, baby girl," he whispered, kissing her forehead before guiding her to lie down, and finally as she did, he wrapped his arm tightly around her, feeling her move her head to lie it on his chest before he moved his hand to trace small patterns on her stomach, "I won't overreact, but when I find you crying in an empty compartment without Finn and Milo-"

He cut himself off when he felt her tense at the name, and looked down to see her lip between her teeth and her face rid of emotion, "what did he do?"

"Nothing," Adria muttered, shaking her head, "I deserved it."

"So, he done nothing but you still deserved it?" asked Sirius, his eyebrow raised as he reached for her chin, guiding it ever so slightly for her to look up at him, "please tell me, princess."

"You're calling me that because you know I'll tell you," she huffed, turning to face him as her chin lay on his chest, "that's just unfair."

He smirked as he ran his hand through her hair, moving it out of her face and watching her close her eyes at the feeling, a sigh escaping her lips, "I know how much you love Milo, and y'know he's my friend too, I wouldn't hurt him, now if it was Finn-"

"Hey!" she exclaimed, frowning as she watched the amusement shine through on his features.

"I'm only joking," he chuckled, leaning forward to press a kiss to her lips, lingering for a few seconds which only made her wish he wouldn't stop, "you can tell me anything, you know that, right?"

"I know, but it really was my fault, I was so stupid," she groaned, her face falling onto his chest whilst he let out a laugh, "seriously, why am I like this?!"

"Why don't instead of sulking, you tell me and we can sort it out?" suggested Sirius, "I can't help you, baby, if you don't tell me what happened, and I bet Milo feels as terrible as you do."

"I doubt it," she mumbled, shaking her head, "he's probably glad that he's gotten rid of me."

"Don't you dare say that," Sirius spoke sternly, lifting her face to look at him, "he loves you so much, Addy, with all of his heart, he needs you and you need him, and you're best friends forever, you'll be back to normal by next week!"

"I hope so," she sighed, trailing her hand up his chest before stopping at his cheek, softly tracing circles on his cheekbone whilst he leaned into her hand, "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled, lifting his hand to place it over hers, "now tell your favourite boyfriend what you done."

"Hmm I don't know about that," she tutted, "I think Remus is my favourite boyfriend."

His eyes narrowed into a glare as he tightened the grip he had on her waist, a frown on his lips at her teasing and watching the small smile filled with amusement fall onto her lips, "I'm just kidding," she smirked, pushing herself up to kiss him slowly, her smirk still evident.

"You're terrible," he huffed.

"I brought up Lou," she mumbled quietly, remembering her and Alina telling Sirius what happened and her heart breaking when the tears welled in his eyes and he rushed to Alina to hug her, picking her up off the ground so that he could hug her so tightly that his sister had to go through something as painful as that.