Poems - 3.

Chapter 3

The scowl that Sirius Black had managed to place on Adria's face had deepened as she kneeled in front of the exact window seat she had been sitting at the day before. The pen was nowhere in sight and she doubted herself with every passing second. She knew that she didn't grab the pen, she can remember only grabbing her book...she didn't realise how important the pen was to her until she couldn't find it.

She ran a hand through her messy hair, leaning her head on the wall next to the seat and grumbling multiple curse words of the boys she had grown to very much dislike because of her mood.

She had looked in every corner of the hallway just in case it was kicked or misplaced. Who would possibly need Adria's pen?

Adria groaned.

There was a certain group of people that could have - probably did take her pen and she wanted nothing to do with them. Adria didn't understand the sudden interest that the four boys had taken in her, she was shy and quiet and quite boring so why did the four pranksters want to annoy her?

Although, she shouldn't really blame Remus or Peter when it was mostly Sirius and James who annoyed her. If Professor McGonagall didn't sit James next to her yesterday she was sure none of this would've happened.

So it was really professor McGonagall's fault.

Adria sighed, she didn't know where the group of four boys could possibly be, she was pretty sure they wouldn't just sit in the common room when the sun was shining outside so that's why she decided to venture outside of the castle. Adria liked the outside, but she barley left the castle unless she was too warm...this pen meant far too much to her.

She couldn't see the boys anywhere but she did managed to spot Lily with the her Slytherin friend Severus. Lily managed to spot the girl and called her over to the spot her and Severus where at which was under a tree to give them shade.

"Hey!" Lily grinned, closing the book in her lap, "I tried to wake you this morning when I got up but you didn't budge!" Lily laughed, to which Adria joined in.

"It's okay, I'm a deep sleeper. Although I somehow managed to run into Sirius Black." Adria scowled, rolling her eyes at the thought of the boy.

"Oh, what did he do?" Lily asked, rolling her eyes at not only him but his group of friends.

"He took my book!" The girl exclaimed, "Which was open!" Lily's eyes widened as she scanned the girl for the book.

"I see you got it back though." Lily giggled, Adria nodded proudly with a laugh of her own.

"He distracted himself with his own laugh so I grabbed the book and took off," She grinned, "unfortunately though, I have to go find him again."

"What? Why?!" she asked, her eyebrow raised at the girl.

"I think he has stolen my pen." Lily nodded understandingly, looking back at Severus who was very quiet. Adria understood though, considering she was very quiet herself.

"I'll see you later, Lily." She waved, "Goodbye, Severus." The boy offered her a small smile and a slight wave as she left them be.

Her main priority was finding her pen, and whilst to some it was just a pen, to Adria it was the pen she had written the majority of her poems in, and whilst she could always get another one, this one was sparkly.

It took Adria a very, very long time to find the two boys which she finally found down by the lake in a place she had already looked multiple times. She was very tired, and slightly panting from all of the walking she had done.