Poems - 25.

Chapter 25

It took Adria everything she had to not tell Remus of her knowledge of the curse he had, she had known for just over a month, and he had already transformed under the full moon for a second time during her knowledge of his curse, but he made no move to tell her.

Sirius kept up his promise to try and get Remus to tell her but he stubbornly told him no, that he couldn't lose her, and he was trying to put it off as much as he could. She would rather he would just come out and say it so there would be no secrets between them, but like always, she respected Remus' privacy and decisions, and whenever he would tell her, she would be as understanding and supportive as she could be.

Currently, Adria sat with the boys, and the girls at the Gryffindor table. She hated the fact that the girls didn't get along with the boys, Adria understood Lily's hatred for James, and Sirius seeing as they still went out of their way to make Severus' - or Snivellus as they liked to call him now - life hell. But the other girls only seemed to hate them because of Lily's hatred, and whilst she used to be like that, she thought maybe if they actually got to know each other then they'd realise just what great company they could be.

"I can't believe we only have just over a month left," Sirius groaned, "do you know how much pain it is to put up with my parents for the whole of summer?!"

"I'm sure Mrs Black- sorry, Adria would be more than happy for you to join her over summer," James smirked, earning an eyeroll from both Adria and Sirius who sat side by side.

"O,h shove off, Potter." Adria huffed, "and yes, I did just call you by your last name."

"I thought it was only Evans that done that," he scoffed, earning a glare and a scowl from Lily herself.

"I do it when you deserve it," Adria huffed, "Are you okay Remus? You look stressed?" she noticed, looking at Remus who was hovering over the table, scribbling away at something.

"Potions homework." He muttered frantically, Adria's eyes widened at his words.

"What the bloody hell do you mean, potions homework?!" she asked, looking at Sirius who just shrugged his shoulders.

Remus raised his head, setting down his quill and allowing himself to have a break as he looked at Adria with a raised eyebrow, "Ads, it's due tomorrow, did you forget?" he asked.

"Yes!" she shrieked, "I didn't know we had homework!"

"I finished it last week," Lily piped in, "it's just an essay on the most common antidote used for poisons."

"Like what Slughorn taught us last week?" Adria asked, feeling some of her worry reducing at the simplicity of the homework.

"Yes, it's really not that drastic." Lily nodded, "and if worse comes to worse, you can just copy mine."

"Wow, Lils, when did you get so rebellious?" Adria joked sarcastically.

"Took any trips to Hogsmeade, lately?" Lily shot back, tilting her head to the side, earning a smirk from Adria.

"Touché."

"Oh, we should go to Hogsmeade!" Sirius said, "that'd be fun."

"We go to Hogsmeade all the time," Adria scoffed, thinking back to last week when her stomach hurt so much from the amount of fudge flies she ate, "I don't think I could ever eat fudge flies again after last week."

"You ate fudge flies yesterday, Ads." James commented, his hand tracing the small snitch he was attempting to keep hidden.

"Yeah, you're addicted to them or something," Sirius scoffed.