Poems - 116.

[chapter 3/5 that I've uploaded in bulk]

Chapter 116

He had been with her every second, by her side for it all but Madam Pomfrey had forced him away, ordered him out of the room so that she could help her. He didn't understand why the woman couldn't help her with him in the room but he didn't ask questions when her glare was far too intimidating.

She promised him that he could come back in just an hour, and whilst that was far too long, he reluctantly agreed. He could feel the stare of students on him from all directions, but he didn't care much, he kept his head down as he stomped his way to the Gryffindor tower, almost making it there without any interruptions when,

"Sirius!" he turned at his name, seeing the familiar sight of Lily Evans rushing down the hallway, and with a sigh, he stopped.

"Are you okay? Is Adria?!" she gasped, her eyes wide, "Jam-Potter told me you hurt the captain?"

"I'm fine," Sirius spoke coldly, "you can tell your boyfriend that too."

"Wha-"

"I know you're seeing James, Lily, don't worry, it's not obvious, he also didn't tell me," Sirius grumbled, "Adria is fine too, but Madam Pomfrey told me to leave."

"Sirius, you don't need to act like this, stop acting as if you don't want to cry, stop stopping your feelings," Lily sighed, "you're my best friend's boyfriend and at some point we are going to have to get along, so come with me."

"Wha- Lily I have things to do," she shrugged her shoulders, grabbing his wrist and pulling him in the direction of the Gryffindor tower, "you are going to cry, and you are going to enjoy it."

"Please can you bother James with this?" Sirius huffed, earning an eyeroll from the girl who couldn't help her rising nerves that Sirius knew about her and James, she wondered how, she had so many questions but they weren't appropriate for now, she had to stop herself.

"Sirius, Adria wouldn't want you this angry," Lily sighed as she entered the common room, ordering for him to sit down before she took the seat beside him, "she's strong as hell and we both know that, I heard what you done to the captain and honestly, bloody thank god you did or I was about to, but Adria wouldn't want you to dwell over that, she doesn't need you in this mood when she wakes up, she just wants you to be there!"

"He done it on purpose!" Sirius exclaimed, a few tears slipping from his eyes which he was unable to help, "he shoved right into her as though she wasn't going to bloody fall and he had the audacity to say sorry!"

"I know," Lily whispered, sighing as she wrapped his arms around him, he hugged her back after some reluctance and Lily could feel the wetness of his tears seeping into her shirt, "neither me or Adria condone pranking, Sirius, but if you don't prank him, I will."

"You actually interrupted me," Sirius whispered, wiping furiously at his tears as he sat with Lily, he hadn't realised just how nice she was, and if he was honest, he was thankful that she was here with him or he would've gone crazy, "I'm sorry, for snapping at you, for telling you I knew."

"I'm just curious as to how you know," Lily chuckled softly, patting his shoulder whilst he nodded.

"It was after the potions class with the Amortentia, and Adria brought it up that she thought you liked someone and I said James, as a joke, but then with what you said, it just made sense, so then we realised that you both are always off somewhere, obviously we didn't think you would be together but we decided to set out to look for you both, and we found you too, uh, kissing," Sirius mumbled, watching Lily's face heat up so much that it was almost the colour of her hair.