Poems - 75.

Chapter 75

"Get up, get up, get up!" Benji screamed, stomping into Adria's room rather loudly only to see Adria jumping on her bed happily, screaming for Sirius to get up whilst he threw pillows at her.

"Get up, get up, get up!" Adria exclaimed, clapping her hands together loudly and throwing a pillow - rather forcefully - back at Sirius.

"That was uncalled for," he groaned, sitting up in his bed whilst she scoffed.

"It was not!" Adria exclaimed, looking at Benji for help who merely raised his hands in defence.

"Hey, Sirius, you better listen to her, she's an older woman now!" Benji exclaimed, earning a laugh from Adria whilst Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I've known it's her birthday since midnight when she wouldn't shut up about it," Sirius huffed.

Adria jumped down from her bed, jumping atop of the sofa bed and moving to sit with her legs in a basket beside Sirius, "y'know, as Benji said, I am an older woman now, which means I'm so much cooler than you, and of course I'm so much more punk rock than you."

"That is so not true!" Sirius exclaimed, suddenly sitting up to see the smirk widen on her lips. he glared at her, earning a kiss when she swiftly captured his lips, flipping the finger at Benji when he started protesting.

"You're a changed woman!" Sirius exclaimed, pushing himself up and after her as she and Benji rushed out of the room, "also, happy birthday!" he called, rolling his eyes and shaking his head whilst he pushed himself up.

The cold ran over his bare skin, feeling the light breeze of the morning air on his bare back, and with a sigh, and no particular shame in walking around Adria's home half naked - well, he had on sweatpants - he walked into the hall after the twins, who now, where technically a year older than he was.

But the truth was they were actually just five months older than him.

"Surprised to see you up," Alina grumbled as she exited her room, rubbing her eyes tiredly as Lia stumbled out behind her, "all I heard for most of the night was Adria going on about how it was another hour into her birthday."

"It gets easy to block her out after a while," Sirius joked, descending both sets of stairs and saying a quick good morning to Alfie just before the second set.

"Morning," Alfie mumbled as he walked behind Sirius, a yawn escaping his lips whilst he done so, "how did it feel sleeping in the same room as the birthday demon?"

"I can still hear the sound of happy birthday replaying in my head," Sirius chuckled, laughing as did Alfie, who took it upon himself to mess up Sirius' hair in passing. It was safe to say that the two were getting along much more than they used to, and if Sirius didn't know Alfie more than he already did then he was sure that Alfie's much brighter mood could have something to do with the girl he seemed so fond of. Of course, that wasn't to say that his family had met her yet, not because he was embarrassed of the girl he had been spending a great deal of June with since he met her, but rather, he was sure that he'd end up embarrassed if he brought her here.

He also wasn't sure where they were at, they were still in the process of finding out about each other, still learning little quirks and the others favourite things in life, and although kissing Grace was a hobby he would never want to pass up, he worried that she didn't want anything more than just that, just friends who had kissed more than a few times.

But of course, what he didn't know that to her friends, Alfie was the extremely good looking boy that Grace had found herself head over heels for, but in saying that, she'd never like to, nor would she want to admit that.