Staying Home

IVY'S POV

I woke up feeling cold and I have a headache. I got out of bed and my head was spinning really fast and I fell down that I made a really loud thump. Solar barged into my room and she told me I have a cold after taking my temperature. She left the room and I went back to bed and she came back with toast and orange juice. I tried to eat it, but every time I took a bite it tasted like sand. The phone rang and my head hurt from the noise. I heard Shadow answered the phone and he came up to my room with it. He extended his arms saying,

"Phone for you."

I took the phone from him and I talked in the phone and sniffled,

"Hello?"

"Damn, girl. Ya sound really bad."

I knew that voice, even if I was blind, "Hey, Scourge."

"I was about to ask if ya wanted to hang out today, but it sounds like ya can't."

"Yeah, sorry. I've been woken up by a terrible headache."

"No problem. Ya been drinking?"

"Hell no, stupid.!!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. See ya around?"

"Yeah, bye."

I hung up and Midnight jumped on my lap as I hit my head on my pillow. Shadow and Solar looked at me asking me at the same time,

"What did he want?"

"Just asked me if I wanted to hang out. But obviously, I can't. Ow, my head."

Solar left the room and Shadow sat next to me on a chair. It was quiet for a while until he spoke. For about an hour, we talked about the people I met and places that might be nice to go to. My eyes felt heavy and my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

------------Dream---------

I was in a dark place and I couldn't see anything around me. I turned around and I saw a bright light up ahead and I walked towards it. But no matter how far I walked, it seemed like I couldn't get any closer. Then there was a door next to me and I opened it. I looked in and there was nothing in there, I even tried to look closer, but I still couldn't see anything. I decided that I should go in and when I stepped in, the door slammed behind me. I tried to open the door, but it was locked and I heard stepping sounds behind me. I turned around and I saw a figure that looked exactly like Shadow.

I run towards him, happy that I saw somebody I knew. But, the closer I went, he looked like Shadow, but he had purple-blue streaks and he had no mouth. I stopped on my tracks and he came closer and closer. He looked straight at me and judging by emotion of his eyes, he looked like he was confused. I asked where he came from, but he didn't say anything. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of not a mouth. I looked around, but there was nowhere to go. I turned to the guy and asked him his name and that time, he spoke,

"My name is Mephiles. And I know you, Ivy, dear."

I was so shocked. That he could speak with no mouth AND that he knows my name. I asked him where we were at, but his eyes looked at me evilly and he grabbed my upper arm. He squeezed it so tight that I could feel it in my own dreams. I looked at him and begged him to let me go, but he just laughed and I yelled for help. I tried to run, but he wouldn't let loose of his grip. I fell to my knees, crying and begging, but he still wouldn't let go.

"You, my dear, will be coming with me. I need a woman to keep me company."

I looked in his eyes, and I knew what he was going to do with me. I ran, but he jerked me back and his arms wrapped around me and I tried kicking around to let me out of his arms, but he wouldn't even budge. He stopped and threw me to the floor. I turned around and I saw him on top of me and he rubbed his hands on my legs and thighs. He then slid his hands up to my hips and he started to rub my chest. I couldn't move, I felt like his stare made me stand still as if time had frozen up. His hands went up to my face and I felt like he was about to snap my neck. He stopped and his eyes looked so evil that I nearly had a heart attack.