Phantom of the Opera

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating often, but I'm making it up by trying to make this the longest chapter I can make. ^^ Ok. You guys might be thinking "Phantom of the Opera?" Well, I was watching the 2004 movie and thought that the chapter can be everyone doing the musical. Why, you may ask? BECAUSE I WANNA!!! XD Anyways! Enjoy! ;)

IVY'S POV

"Alright! Let's take five!"

Everyone on the stage sighed in relief, not afraid of showing of how we're suffering. I sighed in relief, but with the corset on, it was difficult to breathe. I looked over at Star and saw that she was wearing a white cotton dress and sighed heavily. I looked around on the stage and many of the set was finished, but there were still so much to do. I walked up to one of the candelabras that still wasn't finished and stared at it. My ears shot up as a crashing sound was heard and everything seemed to go darker around me. Somebody then pulled me towards them and my eyes widen as the chandelier that some of the crew were making hit the ground.

"Sorry, guys! The rope was pretty weak!"

I face palmed myself and glared up at the others as I yelled so loud that I could even feel my own voice shaking the ground.

"THEN USE FREAKIN CHAINS!! EVEN THOUGH THE CHANDELIER IS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC, DON'T USE ROPES!!!"

The guys that were making the chandelier stared down at me and kind of shrunk down a bit and I smirked. I turned to see who pulled me out of the way then I felt a pair of lips on mine. I smiled as I saw a pair of icy blue eyes staring down at me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You ok, babe?"

"Well. I did yell at a couple of guys that are stupid. So, I'm all good." I said smirking. He smirked before kissing me and Roxxane came up to us wearing an old style maids outfit that looked exactly like what Cream was wearing. She looked at the two blankly as everyone was still rehearsing or building.

"Are you two nervous about the performance. I heard that it's going to be a full house for all three nights. And I heard that the Director is having a hard time of having two Phantoms in the musical."

My ears shot up a little as she had mention the main character and looked at Scourge then Shadow. After the auditions, I heard that our chorus teacher and the drama teacher had a difficult time of who the Phantom should be. They then made a decision that both Shadow and Scourge would play as the Phantom. We thought that it would be difficult into having the both of them playing the main character, and we were a little right on that. They were both really good, but the Director was having a hard time on who will do what. I sighed heavily as I walked back to the dressing room and smiles as I saw Star wearing a white cotton dress.

"That actually suits you."

"Thanks." she said smiling a little. Our ears perked up as the Director yelled through a megaphone.

"Alright! Places everyone! We are going through this once and I don't want any mistakes!"

Easy for him to say. With time flying past us, practices seemed to be going by us quickly, and the day of the last performance came...

*Performance Night*

I went through the back of the school and headed into the dressing room where everyone was getting ready. I sat down on a chair as a pink cat with a blue star tattoo under her right eye started curling my quills. She speaks Spanish, but she mixes it with her English, which I thought was cool. We were both talking back in forth in Spanglish and were having a good time. I felt a little pain on my scalp and I flinched a little.

"OW!!"

"La belleza duele."

We then both laughed as she finished my hair then sent me off to the costume rack. I grabbed a dress that was gold and red and a little bit of an Indian servant style. I then ran to where the others were getting ready to start, I put on the shackles with chains on each of my wrists and ankles with the other "servants" before the curtains opened and the show started....