The Newcomer

IVY'S POV

"To the club we go!" I shouted excitedly. The club is basically our hangout spot. Almost everyone was too tired from the musical to go so it was just Scourge, Shadow, Solar, Star, and I that went. After walking inside, the place seemed to be more packed than ever, making it seems a bit smaller. A hand was suddenly on my hips and moved them slightly to the music. Smirking, knowing who it was, I moved the rest of my body as Shadow and Solar went somewhere to dance and Star was talking to someone at the bar. Scourge planted soft kisses on my neck every so often and smirked slightly when I looked back at him.

"What?" he asked. I only shook my head and looked over at where Star is at and raised an eyebrow as the figure was going closer to her, making her flinch and swung her hand. The figure caught her hand by the wrist as I got out of Scourge's arms and walks towards the two. Star looked over its shoulder and her eyes widens as she looked like she had realized something. The figure looked over its shoulder and I froze as I saw it. The figure was a brown hedgehog with red tips on his quills and violet eyes as a scar was across his left eye. He was wearing a silver torn sweatshirt with a purple X with a thin black X inside the purple one, black pants, and black boots. He also had a pure black fire tattoo going down his arm that looked a little translucent through the club lights. But what was eye catching was that we both look VERY similar. The hedgehog gave me a nonchalant look as he let Star's wrist go.

"Can I help you?"

I tried to tell him off, but my voice seemed to be stuck on in my throat, not believing the fact that we both look so much alike. He only rolled his eyes and walked off, shoving his hands into his pants pocket. Star looked at me a bit confused and stood by me.

"Ivy, what's wrong? You would usually tell guys off if they do this sort of stuff."

I only shrugged and yelped as a hand touched my shoulder, making me turn around and slightly growled as Scourge looked at me smirking.

"You alright, babe? You seem a bit tense."

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure? I saw you talking to another guy, but...he looked a lot like you."

I sighed and nodding, trying to process what I saw. Who was that guy? Why do we look so much alike? Did I know him at all? My head then started to spin out of control as everything went hazy.

??? POV

I slightly looked back at the female hedgehog that had the same appearance as I do. Besides trying to find a certain person for Master, I needed to wait for my master here while he goes out for an "errand" as he said. As I sat by a table waiting, a spotlight was roaming around the room before a bright light was shining over me like Heaven's lights as a voice ushered me to head onto the stage. Shrugging, my legs went over as the crowd cheered. After whispering in the DJ's ear, the song Hell Above by Pierce the Veil started to play and my voice suddenly boomed over the microphone and through the speakers.

"If you wanted to set me free...

Why the fuck wouldn't you say something?

See, I was just over 17

Made of poison (cave in free)

Oh no, please. don't abandon me

Mother, Father, I love you so

But this is just me disguised as me

I'm the killer that burned your home!"

The crowd fell silent but there was a whole lot of cheering over the music, causing a smirk to cross my face while the music continued to play and I felt my voice running through the club.

"Up!

I cannot spend another night in this home

I close my eyes and take a breath real slow

The consequence is if I leave I'm alone

But what's the difference when you beg for love?

I run through glass in the street

Kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me

And take the face of the wolf

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

I met a girl who never looked so alone

Like sugar water in your mouth lukewarm

She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue

We fell in love and now we're both alone

I don't need any more friends

And another kiss like a fire on pavement

We'll burn it down to the end

Oh, oh

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

The water is rusted, the air is unclean.

And then for a second I feel fine

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

I've waited all this night to honor you and say,

"I know it's hard, but who are you to fall apart on me, on me?"

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

You said what about us, well what about me?

Hang from the gallows and sleep in the rain

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

Paralyze me

Don't let me jump, don't let me fall"

The crowd went crazy as I left the stage then saw a shadowed figure standing at the darkest part of the wall. Going towards it, it started walking out the back door but I still followed it. Once we were outside in the alley, the moon's light showed a black hedgehog with purple/blue streaks on his quills, arms, and legs, and has green eyes with reptilian pupils, and he also didn't have a mouth. The hedgehog turned towards me and crossed his arms.

"Enjoyed yourself?" he asked in a cold and dark tone that just crawled through my skin and shook my head. I knew better than to have happiness of my own, but I always had to lie that I didn't have a good time. He then pulled out a folder that he gave me before I opened it and read the papers before looking at the picture to see the girl that I just met and had the similar looks as I have. Looking up at my master, I gave him a questionable look I received a punch in the face for it.

"I want you to look for the damn bitch! She has something that can help me and you're going to get her!"

I nodded silently as I grabbed the falling papers and stood up.

"Yes, Master..."

He nodded before a mouth appeared on his muzzle and smirked.

"Good. Now, go."

I nodded again and headed back to the club with the folder tucked inside my sweater.

MEPHILES' POV

I felt the smirk on my face growing more as I thought about my plan. I had felt great power out of the girl and I needed it. I can tell that she doesn't know about her true powers and I need to get to it before she does. Walking off into darkness, an evil chuckle escaped my lips as the plan kept running through my head.

Sorry if this is pretty short, guys! But I did need to upload SOMETHING! I'll try to update my other stories and the ones I'm co-oping with as soon as I can!

-Yadi/Ivy