April 8th: Easter

IVY'S POV

I woke up to laughter and I got dressed and ran downstairs. I saw everybody was having a good time and I had no idea what is happening. I saw Rouge at the bottom of the stairs and I asked her,

"Why is everyone here today?"

"Honey, didn't you look at the calendar. Today is Easter."

I looked at the calendar that was by the stair and saw April eighth circled and the word Easter written on it. I went to the kitchen and Cream was with Amy, Sonic, Blaze, Silver and Knuckles painting eggs. My stomach rumbled and Amy pointed at some food that she made. I grabbed a sandwich and I helped them paint the eggs. Solar came in with a box and Shadow was yelling at her.

"Are ya crazy?!?!?!? Do you have any idea how ridiculous we're gonna look like?!?!?!?!?"

"Yes, Shadow, I am aware of that. Just ignore it and try to have fun with it."

The back door opened and Scourge came in with so many eggs that some of them was about to fall. I helped him get the eggs in and he helped with the painting. Once we were done, everyone went outside and there was a déjà vu moment from the cookout, but I was with Scourge most of the time. Amy, Solar, Blaze, and Rouge were inside though, and Shadow was looking at the house made me suspicious.

"Hey."

I turned and Scourge was looking up at the sky and I was wondering if he was thinking about the others and how they treat him. I looked around and I saw that nobody was looking our way and they were in their own little groups. Solar came out of the house and Cream went up to me smiling.

"Guess what, Ivy."

"What?"

"Solar said she had a surprise for all of us. But she won't tell us what it is until the time was right."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

Cream went up to Scourge and she looked up at him. He was staring down at her and they just stared at each other for a couple of minutes.

"You don't look like you can cause harm on anyone."

"Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm."

Tails called Cream over and she said her goodbye's to us and ran to Tails. Amy came out and she had called everyone towards the house. We all went to her and she gave us a map with little crosses all over them and there was a list of groups:

Amy & Sonic

Shadow & Solar

Knuckles & Rouge

Cream & Tails

Silver & Blaze

Omega & Vector

Espio & Charmy

Ivy & Scourge

Once everyone had what they needed, we all went to the first sight which was in the house. I went in and I was wondering what we need to look for. Scourge opened the kitchen cupboards and there was a yellow egg in there. He put it in the basket that I just noticed and we looked around the house. We both found one in the bathroom, my room, and in the living room.

Once we collected all of them, we went to the next site, which was in the front yard. While Scourge looked for the eggs, I was looking at the map and I realized that it goes away from the house and it stops at the ocean where Scourge took me. I was being lifted and I was perched on to his shoulders. He passed me the basket and told me to hold on. He sped off and I saw Amy, Sonic, Shadow and Solar up ahead. We passed all of them and I heard them yelling,