Here We Go Again (Day 2 of Suspension)

IVY'S POV

I was looking in my closet for something to wear and I sighed giving up. Shadow wanted to go drinking again and everybody had agreed with him. I didn't know if I wanted to go. I remembered the incident we had last time and I knew that Shadow loves to drink cause he said Knuckles was really funny when he's drunk. I then sucked it up and decided to go. I don't care if we have to take shots again, I think I had fun. I walked out of my room and I bumped into Solar. She was wearing the same dress that she wore last time and she asked,

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"Because I have nothing else to wear."

"What about that blue dress you bought?"

"I want to, but it still smells like puke from last time. And I even washed it like five times."

She looked up as if thinking and told me to follow her. I walked into her and Shadow's room and she opened the closet. I sat down on the bed as she looked through the clothes. She pulled out a black and silver corset and she gave it to me. I had no clue that Solar owned anything that...sexy, or something in her wardrobe. As if reading my mind, she said,

"Rouge gave it to me. She thinks that Shadow would "enjoy it"." she said while bending her two fingers on 'enjoy it'. "But I never wore it. You can have it if ya want."

I looked down at the corset and looked back at her smiling. "Thanks, Sol."

"Hey, anything for a friend." she said smiling back. "Now go get ready before the others wonder why we are late."

I ran into my room and asked her if she could help me put it on. We walked into my room and while I put on the corset, Solar tied the straps from the back and she was done pretty quickly.

"Thanks."

"No prob." she replied as she closes the door.

I put on some black cotton shorts and walked to my closet. I tried looking for the black puffy skirt that I bought at the store, but I couldn't find it. I tossed clothes out of my closet that was on the floor and I finally found it. I turned while putting on the skirt and I saw that I had more clothes that were on the ground than I thought. I grabbed them all and put them into the hamper so I could wash them later. I grabbed my black heeled boots and put on some black eye shadow and 3 diamond hooped earrings and waited for the others.

I heard a knock at the door and I saw Kat, Wolfa, and Foxy wearing the same thing the last time we went to the club. But Star was different. She had a tight strapless baby blue dress that stops a little above the knees, her usual green headband, and baby blue heels. Shadow and Solar walked down the stairs and the limo pulled up at the house.

"Alright," I said, "how in the hell can you rent a limo when you already did?"

"This time, my friend lost a bet." Shadow said smirking.

I went in with the others and everybody was wearing the same outfits, but Silver had an aqua bottom shirt this time. Scourge had his sunglasses and his jacket was thrown over his shoulder. I felt his arm wrap around my waistband I felt something tug on my skirt and when I looked down, I saw Cream, Roxxane, Tails, and Titan sitting on the ground.

Cream was wearing a pink dress that was sparkly at the top, and puffed up a little on the bottom, and there was a pink daisy on a bow that was tied around her waist. She was wearing a little bit of pink eye shadow and some lip-gloss, and she was also wearing pink sparkly flats.

Roxxane had her usual black eye shadow with a black sequined spaghetti strap, a tight black skirt, and her usual black boots. I saw that she was carrying a bag with her and that her earring on her right ear was a diamond hoop like mine.