The Date At The Park

IVY'S POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes and I stirred until I hit something. I looked and I saw Scourge sleeping with his sunglasses on. I looked around his room and I laid my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrapped around me and he snored lightly. I lay still, not wanting to wake him, but I felt a bit stiff. I got off of him, but I felt his hand grabbing my arm and I was still.

"Stay...."

He fell back asleep and I sighed. When he loosened his grip, I got out of bed and walked out the room. I felt something soft on my leg and I saw Fang purring while rubbing his body on my leg. I picked him up and I walked to the kitchen. I put him down and he climbed on the chair that was close to him. I opened the fridge and I saw that there was practically nothing in there. I heard footsteps coming in the kitchen and I felt arms around my waist.

"Hmm, looks like I need to buy more food."

He walked to the door and put on his boots. He grabbed his jacket from the closet and opened the door. He looked down and he pulled a dark red backpack with my name on it. I grabbed it, opened it up, and I saw that there was extra clothes in there.

"Look like your guardian angel was watching over ya."

"Very funny. Hold on a minute."

I went up the stairs and went into the bathroom that was in Scourge's room. I pulled out some black flats, faded black and torn jeans, and a mahogany strapped dress with black angel wings on the back. I combed my quills and tied it into a high ponytail and put it on the sides of my shoulders so the wings show. I went downstairs and I saw that Scourge stared at me with interest and I stood there in front of him.

"What?"

"I think we will have some fun tonight." he said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart was racing. He smirked again and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the house. We walked in silence until we hit the city and went into a grocery store. I grabbed a cart and he also grabbed one.

"Don't we just need one?"

He stood there smirking and I knew that his little wheels in his head were spinning. Before I could say anything, he grabbed me by the sides, picked me up, and put me inside the shopping cart.

"Scourge!!! What are you-?"

He sped into the aisles and grabbed the food he needed. I held onto that cart for dear life and I heard him laughing. He stopped behind a lady in the line and I got out of the cart shaking. We paid for the food and we walked out of the store. Once we got to his house, I put down the food and hit him upside the head.

"OW!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!!! YOU COULD'VE DESTROYED THE PLACE WITH THAT SPEED OF YOURS!!!"

"Hey, at least it was fun."

"YOU COULD'VE HURT SOMEONE!!!"

"At least I didn't. Sheesh, calm down."

I helped him put away the food and he flipped on the TV. An advertisement for an amusement park was on TV and we both perked up our ears and listened with interest. When it was over, we both looked at each other and we knew what was going to happen. He jumped over the couch and I ran around it and we both ran into his room. He grabbed a bag and packed his swim trunks and I looked into my bag and found my swim suit in there along with some flip flops.

"Damn, Ivy. It does look like ya have a guardian angel looking after ya!!!"

I laughed and we both headed out the door. I walked into the city again, but we passed through it and there was the amusement park. The sign said that it was free today and we both got in, happy that we didn't have to pay. We looked around and I was shocked by the size.