Fun Day!!! XD (Day 3 of Suspension)

IVY'S POV

"Let's go Ivy!! We need to get there early!!"

"Just wait, Shadow!! Sheesh!!"

I looked at the mirror really quick and I saw myself in a black tank top with a skull and roses on it, old black jeans, and one of my regular boots. I tried looking for my other one and I was getting pissed. I heard a knock at my door and I opened the door.

"Ivy." said Solar, "Shadow is already waiting long enough."

"I'm trying. But I can't find my other boot."

I went to my closet and I looked through it. I finally found my other boot at a dark corner of my closet and I pushed my foot in it while hopping on the other to get to the door.

"Found it."

I walked down the stairs and Shadow was waiting by the door with his arms crossed. This morning, Shadow said he wanted to take me somewhere and Solar said she would be busy while we are gone. We both left and walked through the city. Once we passed the city, I saw a small house and someone yelling. We walked towards the house and I saw Espio flinging ninja stars at practice dummies and he did some flips and kicks.

"Hey, Espio!!"

"Huh?" Espio stopped and something was flying at him and he flipped in the air, dodging the object. Once he looked up, he walked towards the gate and Shadow stared at him blankly.

"Hi." he replied back.

"You training again?"

"Um, yeah. Where are you guys going?"

"Don't know. So far we're just walking."

"Oh."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned and I saw Shadow moving his head as if saying we need to go. I nodded and I said bye to Espio before we walked away. We walked some more and when I looked up, I saw s small plane flying in the air and it disappeared in the trees. Shadow tapped my shoulder and pointed up ahead. I looked where he was pointing and I saw a shop. Outside was a line of motorcycles and on the other side were scraps of car and motorcycle parts.

Shadow walked towards the shop and I followed behind. He called for someone named Emily Hilton. A caramel colored hedgehog with medium length quills that was tied in a high ponytail, brown side sweep bangs, and blue gray eyes, walked out of a room. She was wearing a blue tank top that has some oil stains, torn blue jean shorts, and tan boots that goes up to knees. She smiled at Shadow and when she saw me, she stuck her hand out.

"Hi, I’m Emily Hilton."

I grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Ivy the Hedgehog."

She led us towards the back of the shop and there were two motorcycles. One was black with some silver and another was black with red. Shadow pushed the black and red motorcycle out through the door and started to ride it. He circled around the track leaving a cloud of dust behind him. I watched him go faster and he stopped in front of me.

"Grab the other one."

"What?"

"Grab the other bike and get on it. It's yours, now."

I looked at Shadow, to the bike, to Emily, to the bike, and to Shadow again.

"Really?"

"Yep." they both replied.

I pushed the bike out of the shop and walked out on the track. Once I got on, Shadow turned the motorcycle on and it was roaring with life. Shadow yelled me how to work the bike over the noise.