The Spirits Within Me

SHADOW'S POV

We came back home and Solar and the others were glad to see us. Even though we had failed our mission, I was happy that we are still alive to see our friends. I went into the kitchen and I wondered, 'who was that kid that was with Scourge?’ He didn't look familiar, but who knows, he might be useful to use later. The door slammed upstairs and it seemed like Ivy was pissed again. Solar was trying to get her out of her room, but she wouldn’t come out. She came down and asked,

"Did you guys do anything to her or Scourge?"

"Not that I know of. I mean, Faker was yelling at him for not 'warning' us, though."

We waited for her to come out, but gave up after two hours. I went into my room while Solar was making dinner. There was a crashing sound that sounded like it was from Ivy's room. And it was followed by a scream and I ran to her room. The door was locked and it sounded like she was thrashing around. I kicked the door down and Solar followed in with me. Ivy was floating up in the air as if the gravity shut off. I looked at Solar and she gave me a look as if saying it wasn't her work. She fell to the ground and she looked unconscious. She then snapped up and her eyes weren’t hers. It was dark and evil and her eyes were glowing red.

IVY'S POV

Once we got home, I had a huge headache and I didn't feel so well. I stalked into my room and slammed the door. I fell on my bed and I fell asleep.

--------------Dream--------------

It was dark for a while and then there was fog everywhere. The image slowly came into focus and I was in the woods were Scourge lives. I walked and walked, but no matter where I go, it seems like it goes on for miles. I heard a whooshing sound and a piercing shriek. I tried to look for the being, but it wouldn't show up. I walked even more and the sound came again. I was determined to look for the being and I kept on walking. But instead of finding the being that made the scream, I saw Cream up ahead. Relieved that I found somebody I knew, I walked towards her.

She was chanting in a language that I never knew and I realized that it wasn't Cream at all. She was brown with dark purple, black eye shadow, aquamarine eyes and she was wearing a short black-puffed up dress that was torn on the bottom, high top black-grey boots, and a silver earring on her left ear. She was by a fire pit and the wind was blowing lightly. It grew stronger and the shrieking came closer. The sound passed me and it went towards her. She had a dazed look on her eyes and she snapped her head to where I was at. I ducked behind the bush, but it was too late.

"Who's there?"

I sighed and I slowly got out of the bush and walked towards her. I saw that she was the same age as Cream, but maybe like her opposite-self. The shrieking came again and she came closer to me as if looking through me.

"You have the spirits in you. Don't you?"

I was shocked that she knew about the dark beings in me.

"Uh, yeah. How.......how did you know?"

"I know everything. Well, not everything. I still need to work on some of my skills. Also, I assume you met Titan. Correct?"

'Wow," I thought, "She's good."

"I know I am. I can also read minds."

For about two hours, I was talking with her and her little shrieking friends were around us, without the noise. She had told me the history of the beings in me, but then, what she had told me, made me worried about the others.

"You see," she said, "The spirits will be able to posses you. If you can't control them, then it will be easier for them to hurt the others around you. Your friends, family, and other loved ones that you care about."