Memories

SHADOW'S POV

'Shit!!!! Nobody's been sleeping and it is all Mephiles' fault!!!!'

For four nights in a row, everybody has been at my house, trying to stay up, fearing the nightmares we had. There was a knock at the door, Solar opened it and Scourge came in. I didn't like him coming over, but as long as Ivy is happy, I guess it alright. Every time he is here, I feel over protective like a father would be with his own daughter. Weird that I would call myself a dad when we are all about the same age.

Scourge almost fell to the ground and almost knocked down a flower plant. The same as always, everyone kept their distance except for Ivy. I saw her laughing and smiling with him, but I have a feeling that someday, he's going to hurt her. I guess he feels the same way because, every time he is around her, I always see him trying to put distance between them, but it has become difficult for him. He came to me and plopped a map on the coffee table.

"It's a way to the mountains. Although it is not a good time to go there."

I eyed him suspiciously. He walked to Ivy again and I opened the map. I saw that the mountains aren't far from here and I think it is time go there. The hell to whatever that hedgehog says. I need Mephiles gone NOW!!!! I went up to Silver and Sonic and told them that us three need to get on with the plan tonight.

IVY'S POV

Scourge was talking to Shadow and I waited for him to come back. I don't know why, but it seems like he is different than when I saw him. He came back and he sat down sighing. I sat there, staring and Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, wondering what they are talking about.

"-vy. Ivy!!"

"Huh?"

I looked at Scourge and I saw the smirk on his face. I blushed, realizing that I wasn't paying any attention to what he is saying.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me."

I looked at him, stunned that he wanted to go out with me. I remembered the looks the others give him and I wondered, what would happen if I was with him longer. I looked at him and thought, 'maybe it will all change.' I said yes and he said,

"Alright, ya wanna go now?"

I didn't know he meant now, but I agreed and I changed out of my pj's and I found my dress in the hamper. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of grey jeans, a black belt with a silver hoop buckle, a black shirt with green sequins and black boots. I put on the necklace he gave me and I walked out of my room. I told Solar where I was going and we both left.

-------------At the City-----------

"So, what do you think of Mobious?"

I looked around the city and thought about it.

"I think it's an amazing place."

All we did was talk and walk around the city. It was nice since, I get to know more about him and I was sad since he wouldn’t know anything about me. We walked into and ice cream parlor, but of course, people gave us looks. I guess everyone here know who Scourge is, but every time we go into a store or something, guys will be staring at me and I would feel really weird. When we were in a music shop, a black echidna with orange on the tip of his hair came up to me and tried to hit on me. He tried to get me to outside with him, when Scourge wrapped his arms around my waist and stared at him. But he didn't look convinced and he still flirted with me.

Scourge looked like he's getting annoyed, so he kissed my neck and kissed his way to my mouth. The guy finally gave up and left the store. Scourge had a weird face and he told me he needs to go home. I didn't mind since he didn't look so well. He walked me home and he sped off without saying good bye. I guess he REALLY didn't feel good. I went in and Solar, Amy, Blaze, Rouge, and Cream crying. I wondered what had happened and I saw that everyone had left. But Shadow, Sonic, Silver, Knuckles, and Tails weren’t here with them. I went into the kitchen and I saw a letter on the table.