We Have To, WHAT?!?!?!?!?

IVY'S POV

I woke up to banging on the front door and I heard it open. I fell back asleep, but my door busted open and I saw and angry Shadow with a piece of paper and a worried Solar trying to calm him down.

"What's going on?!?!?!?!"

Shadow didn't answer, but the world slowed down when I heard Solar say,

"The police came. They said that we should go to school."

"WHAT?!?!?!?" I yelled, "I THOUGHT WE WERE HOME SCHOOLED OR SOMETHING!!!!"

"Well the police didn't think so."

Shadow left my room and I wondered,

‘Did everyone get the note?’

 I walked into my closet and I pulled out my grey jogging pants, a blood red tank top, and a black hoodie that had a skull on the front. Ever since I got the punching bag, I would go hit it every time I need to think or when I felt angry. And that was nearly every day. For about two hours, I've been in the basement, beating the crap out of my punching bag until I heard Shadow calling me upstairs. I took off my hoodie since it was really hot and I was really sweaty and I ran upstairs. I saw everyone, including Scourge was in the house and I knew that it was a bad time to be in the basement with my punching bag.

"Ivy, you're so sweaty!"

"Well, that's what happens when you exercise, Amy."

I grabbed a chair and sat down as Solar and Shadow stood in front of us. Turns out that everyone did get a note from the fuzz saying we need to go to school. And what made Shadow so crazy, it said that we need to wear a uniform. When Solar said that, I saw that Shadow AND Scourge looked like they were going to kill someone. Everyone left after that and I knew that it was going to be a loooooooong day tomorrow.

SOLAR'S POV

"C'mon, guys!!! We need to get to school on time!!!"

It was the next day and Shadow and Ivy was taking forever. I know that they don't want to go to school, heck I don't know if Ivy remembered her life in school. I put some toast in the toaster when I heard them stomping downstairs.

"I feel like prep in this outfit!!!"

"Why can't they let us wear what we want?!?!?!?!?"

I turned around and I saw the uniforms that were required. Me and Ivy was wearing a dark green jacket with light green trim, that had a black emerald over a white dress shirt, a short green skirt with light green trim, and loafers over long white socks. Shadow's was the same, but with green pants, minus the light green trim on the pants. They didn't look happy at all, so today I need to try to get them from killing anyone.

They sat down at the tables and Ivy looked my way saying,

"The toast is burning."

I turned around and I saw a lot of black smoke coming out of the toaster. I popped the latch up and the toast was on fire!! I panicked, trying to find the fire extinguisher and Shadow just got up calmly and dumped his orange juice in the toaster.

"SHADOW!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?"

"Putting out the fire."

I say Ivy's spirits coming out of her body and they carried the toaster out of the house and dropped it in the dumpster outside. They returned to her body and she left the kitchen.

"Aw, c'mon Ivy. I wanted to try to stick a fork in the toaster."

"Shadow, you are NOT going to do that."