Chapter 25

"Welcome to the Franta residence." I said as I opened the door for Nicole, who was sipping on a Baja blast from Taco Bell.

"It's pretty nice place you got here..." she smiled and sat on the white couch that me and Taylor had bought together.

I laughed and sat down next to her. "Yeah, me and my ...ex... girlfriend bought it together." I hesitated at the word 'ex'.

"Ex?? What happened?" She asked. Damn, I wish she hadn't asked that.

"Oh we just...you know...broke up, not anything special." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She took a little sip of her drink and broke the small silence. "So where'd your nifty camera for the YouTube videos??" she got up and walked around the room looking at old photos of me and Taylor.

"What should we make our video about??" I said slightly changing the topic.

"I don't know, your the professional here." She giggled. "Hey your girlfriend was really pretty. She reminds me of someone..."

"Thanks??" I laughed.

She snapped out of a daze and walked back over to me. "C'mon lets film!!!" She said excitedly.

We finally filmed a random vlog video for about an hour, and went to a movie.

"What movie again??" I asked. She gave me a 'duh' look. "Oh yeah, vampire academy. Cause that's all you would talk about on the way here!!" I slightly raised my voice.

She giggled as we walked, arms linked, to the cinema(or movie theatre whatever).

The movie was pretty good. I mean, I thought it was gonna be horrible but it actually wasn't that bad. I was literally debating through the whole thing wether or not I should grab her hand or not. I can't help it!!

"What time is it?" she asked as we got into the car.

I looked at my phone. "Almost 4." I said.

"Okay, id better get home. Drop me off?" She said weakly.

"Yeah sure."

I drove her to her house and walked her to the door. "Call you tomorrow?" she said as she hugged me.

"Yeah." I smiled back at her.

"Bye Connor." She said before reaching for the door handle.

"Wait Nicole.." I hesitated. She looked confused at first. "I...um.." I choked out before nervously giving her a short passionate kiss on the lips. She smiled into the kiss and I could feel how happy it made her feel. We broke away and she smiled. "Bye." She chuckled and closed the door behind her.

I smiled to myself and got back into he car. I decided to go to the guys' house. Because it was only 4 and I didn't want to be alone like I always am.

I drove over there to see Andrea on the couch.

"Hey Connor." She said petting wishbone.

"Where's the guys?" I asked confused as I stuffed my car keys in my pocket.

"Kian went to get something and I have no idea where Jc and Ricky are."

I looked puzzled as I grabbed an Arizona out of the refrigerator and sat down next to her on the couch.

"So I see you're hanging out with that 'Nicole' girl." She grinned.

"Shut up. Were just friends." I said. What I really wanted to say was: Yeah she's great and I like her a lot. Also I kissed her today. But I didn't.

"Riiiiiiggghhhhtttttt." She said suspiciously.

I just the heard the front door open. It was Kian.

"Hey con da bon!" he said as he put his car keys and phone on the kitchen counter.

"Hey keen da bean!!" I said excitedly.

I spent the rest of the night at their place having more fun than I've had in a really long time. To be honest, I've been depressed since Taylor died, and having them cheer me up is like the highlight of my life.