Chapter 14

Taylor's POV~~~~

"Will you marry me?" he said.

Wait...what? He wants me to marry him. This can't be real.

"Are you serious?" I put my head up from his shoulder and put my hand over my mouth.

He smiled and laughed a bit at me. "Yea I'm serious!"

I started tearing up at this point. I was so happy! "oh my god!" I choked out as I nodded my head yes. I had the biggest smiled on my face as I took my hand away from my mouth and he slid the ring on my finger.

"I love you so much Connor." I swung my arms around him and he did the same.

"I love you too." He said back. I could hear the grin on his face by the way he talked.

• • •

"Guys were getting married." I said to his vlog camera as we still sat on the beach. I showed the ring by putting my hand near the lens. "I can't believe this. It feels so unreal to me." I smiled looking over at him. He had the biggest smile on his face ever.

"I can't believe I'm going to get to spend the rest of my life with you." He looked up at me. "It just completely blows my mind."

We just smiled at each other for a whole until he finally ended the vlog. "So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

"Wait! I wanna do the outro!" I said grabbing the camera from his hands. "Byeeeee!" I put the camera near my mouth as if I was eating the people watching. Connor laughed at me because I never did the outro before.

"It was cute!" he said.

"No it wasn't. I looked so weird!" I complained.

He stroked his hand on my cheek and stared deep into my eyes. "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" he said softly.

"How come you're so lovey dovey with me all of a sudden?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Wow!" He laughed with me. "Way to ruin a good moment."

"I'm sorry." I said before pecking his lips.

• • •

We got home and it was already 11pm.

"Connor I'm exhausted." I said as I plopped down on the bed.

"Then sleep. And I'll leave you alone to get some sleep." He said as he grabbed his laptop and started to walk out.

"Wait!" I stopped him. "Stay with me?" I begged with puppy dog eyes; the same puppy dog eyes he pulls on me whenever he wants something.

"Fine." He said stretching the 'e'.

After I changed into my pajamas, we laid down in bed. The covers pulled up to my chin and his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hear my phone vibrating on the side table. It was my mom. I slowly slid out of Connors grip and grabbed my phone. I walked out the room and into the kitchen as I pressed the green answer button.

"Hi mom." I answered as quietly as possible.

We talked about how thanksgiving was coming up and if I was coming home. I'd planned on buying a ticket for next week, since thanksgiving was in 2 weeks. I think Connor had the same plan.

"I love you too. Okay bye." I ended the call and made myself coffee whilst Connor walked in and kissed my head.

"Morning." He said sleepily.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." He answered as I grabbed him a mug and started preparing it.

"Who were you on the phone with?"

"My mom. She was wondering when we were coming home for thanksgiving."

"Oh yeah I planned on getting tickets for next week." He said opening up his laptop. I was assuming he was possibly looking at plane tickets.

I handed him his coffee "Same."

"Thanks." He sipped it.

I looked over his shoulder as he purchased the tickets.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Be lazy like we always are." He shut his laptop and stood up next to me.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled and walked to the couch. We watched mean girls and then a Bunch of random movies the rest of the day.