Chapter 5

***The next day***

"Heading out for your lunch date?" I asked Connor as i sat on the couch watching him grab his keys.

"I'm really nervous, Taylor." He sighed

"Why? she'll love you. You're a great guy. Don't be nervous." I got up putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks." He hugged me.

"Have fun." I fake smiled as he pulled away and rushed out the door.

I was lonely now, because Kian and Andrea went somewhere, Ricky went to an awesomnesstv shoot, and Jc was still sleeping-as far as I know. I was laying on the ground scrolling through YouTube and catching up on videos.

"Is that your browsing position."Jc called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Jesus, Jc! you scared me!" I got up off the floor.

"Wanna do something today? I don't have any plans." He said walking to the kitchen.

I followed. "Sure. Movie?"

"What movie?" he grabbed a popster out of the cupboard.

"I don't care. Not a scary movie though...I hate scary movies."

"We'll what do you want to watch then? A romantic comedy." He joked.

"Seriously!" I giggled.

"Fine, we'll just pick when we get there."

So I got ready, took a shower, put on makeup, got dressed, all that stuff- and we drove to the cinema. (Or movie theatre whatever you call it)

We got there, and of course Jc made me see incidious 2 with him. We got blue icees and candy and sat in the way back of the theatere. The movie was horrifying. I was covering my eyes 75% of the time, so I really didn't know what was going on.

"You can open you're eyes now, it's over." Jc laughed.

"Why did you take me to this." I said getting up.

"It was a good movie!" he argued

"No it wasn't. It was horrifying!" He laughed at me again.

"Okay, to make up for it, how about let's go to Starbucks. Okay?"

I smiled. "Sure." I grabbed his hand and we walked outside getting into the car. We drove to Starbucks quickly, because it was just about 5 minutes away. We sat down in a 2 person booth after ordering our drinks.

"How come you got hot chocolate?" I sipped my latte.

"Because I'm not really a coffee fan.." he started.

"Are you serious. Have you ever even tried it?"

"Well no but-"

"You've never tried coffee. My god Jc!" I joked.

He laughed. "Well maybe I'll try it later."

"Okay." I said as we both laughed. We continued to talk about random things, and youtube, and life and all that, when I noticed a guy who looked like Connor... At least I thought It was him, but I don't really know what the back of his head looked like. Until he turned around for something. It was him. The girl with him had long dirty blond hair and was really tan. She had a short strapless cheetah print dress on. She almost looked like..... Jenna from my dream. No...she was Jenna from my dream. I instantly felt the need to be mushy with Jc so in case he noticed us, he would be jealous.

"This was really fun." I said as I reached over the table and grabbed his hand.

"Making him jealous?" he whispered.

"Was it that obvious?" I whispered.

"Yeah because I know you'd never love me like you love Connor."

When he said that I couldn't help feeling guilty. "Don't say that, you're one of my best friends. I just don't like you that way." I said looking him deep in the eyes.

Connors POV

why the hell were Jc and Taylor here Holding hands? Whatever. All I'm focusing on is Elena because I'm on a date with her and not them.

She took a sip of her coffee like a girl would, making sure not to wreck her lipstick. "I really liked being with you today." She smiled.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"Let's do this again sometime." She grabbed her things and stood up. "Text me?"

I stood up with her. "Sure. I'll walk you home."

"Okay." She smiled again and walked by my side out the door.

The truth is, I didn't really like Elena. She was a nice girl and all, but we had different interests, and were like totally different people. But I saw Jc and Taylor being all cuddly and holding hands, so the reason I'm doing this is to make her jealous. I know it's douchey...but I don't know what else to do.

Taylor's POV

"Ready to go?" I asked him as we finished our drinks.

"Yep." He replied as we got up and left.

"I don't really want to go home though..." I said as we walked side by side on the pavement. (Or Sidewalk or whatever) to get the the car.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"I just...don't want to talk to Connor." I don't know why...i just don't okay?

"I get it. We can just hang in my room and make a video and play xbox for a while, if you'd like." He suggested.

I smiled at him. "Yeah. If like that."

We got in the car and drove home. No one was home yet, but we still went to his room anyway. I grabbed my iPad and my phone and changed into sweatpants. We filmed a video, and just hang out the rest of the night. Not much really happened.