Chapter 10

We got back home at like 9 and were greeted by wishbone barking. We went shopping after and I got a lot of stuff.

"Need help with that?" Connor laughed at me as I struggled to get my 13 hundred bags through the door.

"I am a professional shopper. I think I'm qualified for holding bags." I said kind of with a 'bitch please' tone.

He scoffed. "Okay then..." he said as he walked off to the kitchen as I walked up to my room.

I set the bags down on the floor of my room and started taking it out of the bags and putting it in my wardrobe. But then I heard yelling downstairs.

"You guys are never even home! Why is it a problem!?" Connor yelled.

"Fine whatever!! Do whatever you want!! I don't care!!" Jc yelled back.

"Fine." Connor said as I heard him walk upstairs and slam the door to his room.

Woah. What was that. Must've been something bad. I got up and walked down the corridor to Connors room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said sounding depressed.

"Connor?" I asked.

He was at his computer scrolling on twitter. "Oh..i guess you heard that..." he said quietly.

I looked down "Yeah. What was that about anyway?" I walked over to him and sat on his bed.

He turned around on his swivel chair. "I told Jc we were moving out of this place and he flipped." He said putting emphasis on 'flipped'.

"Wait..so we are moving?" I said excitedly.

"Hopefully soon." He smiled. "I'm planning on looking tonight on the internet and until we get one we'll stay in a hotel."

"I can't believe I'm moving in to a house, with my boyfriend." I smiled and stood up. He stood up with me and put his hands around my waist. He looked at me so that our noses were touching.

I giggled. "You know you have such beautiful eyes." I pointed out.

"So I've been told." he joked. That made me smile. For the first time in a long time, I felt safe in his arms like he would never ever let me go.

"You know I've never really told anyone this and actually meant it, but I love you so much and I will love you forever."

I blushed. "Until I die?"

"Until we both die." He said simply before slowly and softly kissed me. At that moment I knew that Connor was the only one that I ever wanted to be with again.

We pulled away. "I love you so much." I said again before crashing my lips to his.

****************

A/N; hey guys! short update I know :( but I wanted u to know what happned next cuz u deserve an update because I love you :) <3 xx

ALSO: this chapter is dedicated to hai_its_lia_xo because I am in love with her fanfic called mates, dates and Nutella. It's the one thing I look forward to now! she's also having a contest which ends when she gets 4k reads, so hurry and enter! Byeeeeeeeee