Chapter 3

I walked into the lounge where Connor was doing something on his laptop.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"What do you think." He looked up from his computer.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Tumblr?"

"You know me so well!" He cried and began scrolling again.

I grabbed an xbox controller from the side table and turned on the xbox.

"Did you guys find anything cool at ikea?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Kian bought a fake plant and some kind of painting. Ricky bought some decorations, and I just bought a chair."

"Interesting." I said trying to set up GTA5.

"How was your date with Jc?" He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"It wasn't a date!" I exclaimed.

"Come on. He really likes you!" he put his laptop aside.

"Well like that isn't obvious."

"Can you at least pretend that you like him?"

"Connor I can't just pretend. He's my friend. I don't want to hurt him." I looked into his greenish eyes.

I wanted to say something else, but decided not to.

"You know you're really pretty without makeup on." He said breaking a long silence. I blushed not saying anything.

"WERE BAAAAAAACCCKKKK!" screamed Kian throughout the whole house.

"WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU!" Connor yelled laughing.

They both walked in and sat on the floor opening their new phones right away.

"I got the gold one and Kian got the space grey." Jc said excitedly ripping the plastic off the box.

"Damn now I want one!" Connor said admiring Kian's.

"They're so beautiful!" I screamed.

So eventually we got over our fangirliness about the iPhones which was super weird, but now I was bored. It was 8pm now and I was assuming everyone was on their laptops editing videos or on twitter or something.

"Connor I'm hungry." I whined as I walked into his room and collapsed onto his bed.

"Go tell Jc to make you one of his 'everything sandwiches'" he said spinning around on his chair to face me.

"But that's disgusting."

"Are you bored?" he asked after a silence.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, a little." He laughed.

I looked up at him. "Let's go shopping!" I jumped up.

He grabbed his phone off his desk and started running out of the room. "BEAT YOU TO THE CAR!" he screamed.

"THATS NOT FAIR!" I yelled running after him. "YOU GOT A HEAD START!"

Of course he beat me to the car, and now I have to buy him an Arizona. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN D: (I thought the face was needed)

We arrived at the mall and practically ran inside. First we went to pac sun, then Starbucks and a couple more places before we had handfuls of bags.

"We are so white girls." He laughed referring to how many things we bought.

"I'm going to go to forever 21. You can do...whatever you do." I said starting to walk away. I was going to yell something back, but I saw a crowd of girls around him. God why is he so popular.

I bought a few cute skirts and a dress and a lot of accessories, because forever 21 is the best. After I was done with that store, I went across to wet seal because, why not?

I found a cute top and a pair of shoes and left as soon as I could because I knew Connor would start to worry. Then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Connor: where izzzzz u

Me: comingggg. Meet u at the car.

Connor: kk

When I got to the car he was yell-singing to wrecking ball. I knocked on the window, making him jump and turn down the music like nothing happned. I broke down laughing and got in the car.

"You're strange." I laughed.

"Like you're not." He scoffed.

"Hey, I never said that!" we both laughed as he started to drive away.

That's when I realized I'm in love with Connor. And this isn't a dream, it's real life. But there's no way he could like me back. I know that for a fact.