Chapter 27

"Wait...what??" I was totally confused at this point. How could Taylor be alive? "How?? We buried her..she got hit by a car..she-she's supposed to be dead!"

"Well...the truth is that Taylor actually has a twin. I gave her up for adoption because I could only handle one at the time."

Ohh, this makes sense now. "So where's Taylor now???" I asked.

"Turns out she just ran away. Her twin though, Tiffany, was just coming to find who her real parents were. She didn't have any sign of identity on her so they just assumed it was Taylor." Her mom explained.

"So...where is Taylor now?" By this time my mind was completely blown and I didn't know what to think.

"She's here. Came back when she heard from someone that 'she had died'"

"I'm coming back to Minnesota. Right now." I said quickly, "I need to see her."

*

"Wait, tell me again why you're going to Minnesota?" Nicole asked confused as we walked down the street to my house.

"My dead girlfriend is actually alive and I need to see her!" I babbled on right as we walked through the front door. I grabbed everything I needed, "you can stay here if you want. I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll be back." I gave Nicole a quick hug and ran out the door.

I took my car to the airport and walked In as I realized that I didn't have a ticket!

I ran past a long line and cut in front. "I need a ticket to Minnesota right now!" I screamed.

"We're sorry sir...the Minnesota flight is leaving in about 5 minutes. No one else is allowed to board at this time." The lady said.

"Please. I'll do anything. I need to see my girlfriend." I begged.

She sighed. "I guess. That'll be $500."

I handed her my credit card and she swiped it. She handed me a ticket to the Minnesota flight. Without thinking about anything else I ran to the plane. The door was closing but I showed my ticket and ran on. I was forced to sit next to disgusting fat guy. But at least I had a window seat. It wasn't that bad actually.

Only a few hours and I could see Taylor. I thought to myself the whole way there.

*arriving in Minnesota.*

I was the first one to leave the plane. I didn't exactly think about how i was going to get to her house...so I called a cab. I would've just walked, but it was raining.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, I got in the cab and told him the address. It seemed like the longest ride of my life, even though it only took like 20 minutes.

When I arrived I was a little scared. I hadn't seen Taylor in a long time. What if she didn't love me anymore? What if she didn't even want to see me?

Taylors POV

I was sitting in my room looking out of the window to the front of the house. All of a sudden I saw a cab drive up. It took me a little while before I realized Connor was in the cab!

"Connor?!??!" I asked myself. I instantly ran downstairs to the front door. He began to get out of the car when I stopped thinking and just ran outside. "Connor!" I yelled.

"Taylor!" he ran up to me and dropped his suitcase. We hugged for the longest time. "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled and started crying.

"Don't cry...you're gonna make me cry." He laughed and wiped a tear from my eyes.

I smiled and laughed. "I love you and I never want to lose you ever again." I said before I kissed him. It was the best thing that happened to me in a long time.