Chapter 9

"How long did you try to look for me?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat of the car.

"As soon as I got back from the podcast. I noticed you were gone, so I called Jenn and some other people that might know where you were." He replied.

"But it just resulted to you looking for me like I was a lost dog." I joked.

"Technically...yes." We both laughed.

"Want something to eat?" he asked after a silence.

"No thanks. I had a vanilla latte from Starbucks." I said.

"Come on. That's not a meal. It's almost 5. Want some Taco Bell?"

"No I'm not that hungry." I replied.

"Are you serious? are you serious Taylor? If you even are Taylor..." he said sarcastically

"what?" I laughed.

"You would never turn down taco bell!" he said even more surprised that the first time. "Well... suit your self." He smiled evily as we pulled in to the drive thru. He ordered and got my favourite drink also to make me jealous...baja blast.

As we pulled out, he sat there drinking the Baja blast making me just want it more.

"God Connor why do you have to do that!" I yelled laughing a bit.

"What?" he asked confused.

"You're just...so cute and I've just never noticed how much I like you." I said making him laugh a bit.

"Okay what do you really want...this?"!he asked shaking the drink. I made a face that said 'pretty please!' and he handed me the drink. "Fine. I guess you can have a sip." He said handing it over.

"Yay!" I said excitedly.

• • •

When we got home, it was about 8 and we figured everyone else ditched us like always and went to dinner. In fact, Jc left a note on the counter saying that they did.

"How come were always left out of everything? Like they go have fun and were stuck here being bored." I said reading the note from Jc.

"I don't know. So much drama was going on that I bet they didn't even want to look at us." He replied walking over to me.

"Drama?"

"Drama." He explained, "Everything that's been going on since we got to California."

"Right..." I said as he came closer to me. "But no more drama, right?" I asked as he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders.

He smiled. "I hope not." I laughed. Damn he was so cute. And I didn't believe that he was mine.

"Wait...so now that this happened, are we like...dating?" I asked confused.

"I think that's what it means." He said in response.

I smiled. "But I still can't get over the fact that someone as amazing as you, is mine." I said shocked.

"I'm not that amazing." he said sounding like he didn't believe me at all.

"Connor one million girls want to marry you one day. I think that says that your pretty amazing." I said as we laughed.

"But your amazing too." He looked into my eyes.

I looked down. "But your perfect. I'm no where near perfect."

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You're perfect and don't let anyone else think otherwise. I think You're the most stunning girl in the entire world."