A girl from my school passed away.

A girl I went to school with passed away.
At her funeral, my limited memories with her kept me from entering the viewing room.
A couple days later I met her brother, a year younger than me.
She was two years older than I.
I didn't realize then what I know now.
He was a timid type, someone who never talks.
He'd just give you a small smile and a small wave.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was a lot younger than I.
But the full beard said otherwise.
His eyes were crystal blue. They sat between a fluffly brown beard and a POWMIA hat.
Welcoming and soft, they invited me in like alcohol does an alcoholic. Its warm going down, but after a second it hits you and you feel dizzy.
Little freckles dotted his nose and his lips were red. Probably from nervously licking them.
He was thin, and lanky but he was tall.
Long fingers brushed the fluffly beard down and his deep voice crawled up my back in a spiral motion.
I didn't realize then that this man could possible be my forever. At least, I wished to the god I didnt believe in he would be.
Little did I know that his eyes were hypnotizing me and his smile entranced me.
And while I was drowning in his eyes, his hand was ripping out my heart. Once I realized what he'd done, he just gave me that smile that melted my heart right in his hand and apologized. And I forgave him.