Nikki

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and we are less than two weeks away from Royal Rumble.. Last Thursday, me and Roman had a little bump in the road as all couples do, right? Or at least I hope they do.. He was right, Carmella was talking all that crap trying to pull us apart and I was so stupid to let her get into my head.. I should've known better.. Tonight I'm heading out to the ring and I'm calling her out.. I don't wait till Royal Rumble, I want a match with her tonight. I headed out of my locker room and walked down to the gorilla, I grabbed a mic and walked down to the ring.. I lifted the mic to my lips but I barely got a word got before someone's music played.. I looked to the ramp and saw Rusev walking down to the ring.. "Nikki, before you say anything know that come Royal Rumble, me and Carmella will have you and Reigns begging for mercy." I scoffed "Begging for mercy? Ha! Come Royal Rumble, the only ones begging for something will be you two.. Carmella has taking this thing way too far.. This is not just a match, this is a fight.. A bloody, violent fight that me and my fiancé are not going to lose.." Rusev climbed into the ring "You just think that you are better than everyone don't you? Well guess what you're nothing but an empty woman.. You are just a woman that men like Reigns use and throw out like garbage.. You are garbage." I clenched my jaw and slapped him hard in the face.. "How dare you?! You disgusting-" He slapped the mic of my hand.. I raised my hand to slap him again but he grabbed it.. He grabbed my arm tightly, I tried struggling out of his grasp but he didn't budge.. Roman's music started playing, he ran down to the ring.. He pulled Rusev away from me and shoved him back.. He picked up the mic "If you ever lay a hand on her again, I will kill you.. And don't you ever call her garbage ever again." Carmella's music played "Oh, isn't it so sweet? Superman comes to rescue his Lois Lane. Nikki, you just don't get it, do you? You two aren't winning at Royal Rumble." She climbed into the ring. I grabbed the mic from Roman.. "You want to prove that theory? You two think you guys can beat us? Then why wait until Royal Rumble? Let's do it right here, right now." She laughed "Funny.. Has Roman told you that you are so funny? You aren't worth my time.. You will wait until I say we have a match.. You will wait a week, two weeks, hell you will wait a whole freaking year if I want.. Because you are my puppet and I will make you do whatever I want you to.. You are nothing but a phony wannabe barbie-" I tackled her to the floor and started punching her.. Rusev tried pulling me off but Roman started hitting him.. It was an all and out brawl.. Backstage officials ran down to the ring and separated the four of us.. They had me held down, Carmella slapped me across the face.. I wiggled out their grasp and grabbed Carmella and threw her over the top rope... I watch as her and Rusev walked up the ramp.

Roman grabbed my hand and we rolled out of the ring

Roman grabbed my hand and we rolled out of the ring.. "You okay, babygirl?" "I'm good, I'm fine.. Just pissed." He chuckled "I know."