Nikki

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly wiggled out of Roman's arms, trying not to wake him and slipped out of bed.. I looked around the room and smiled as memories from what happened last night came rushing back to me.. I started picking up clothes as I remembered the way his hands felt on me and the way we kissed, just like old times.. After I was done picking up a little, I grabbed a towel and decided to take a shower.. I turned the water on. The bathroom filling up with steam, in a matter of seconds.. After the water was the perfect temperature, I hopped right in. I let the hot water run down my body, soothing my aching muscles.. I was really not looking forward to seeing Joseph.. The man literally drives me insane.. My body craves him now, more than ever. I felt arms pull me close, my eyes widened.. "Joseph?" His lips kissing my shoulder.. "Mm.. Good morning, Babygirl." I smiled as I turned around.. "Good morning." "You look well-rested." I chuckled as I looked up at him. "Hmm, I wonder why that is?" He chuckled while lifting up my chin, pulling my face closer to his. "Watch your teasing, princess.. It's what got you in trouble the first time." I giggled as he softly kissed my lips.. He wrapped his muscular arms tight around my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck.. I nibbled on his lips as the kiss got more passionate. My body automatically felt submissive to his.. Like if I was willing to give myself to him, as soon as he said the word. He backed us up to the wall.. He lifted my arms off his neck, pinning them above my head.. The kiss Made everything feel good.. As if Joseph and I had no worries.. That moment was cut short when I heard a phone ringing in the room.. I pulled away from Joseph.. "Mm, Joseph.. There's a phone going off." He pecked my lips. "Whatever, just ignore it." He pecked my lips one more time but the ringing was just too annoying.. I shut the water off and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body.. "Hey, what happened?" I looked at him "Joseph, there's a phone ringing." I hopped out of the shower and walked into the room.. And obviously, his phone was the one that was ringing.. "Joseph, your phone.. Hurry, it might be one of your groupies." I threw his phone at him and walked to my closet to grab some clothes. "What Carmella?" I heard him say into the phone as he walked out of the bedroom.. Why am I not surprised? See what I'm saying? When we were all cozy last night and this morning, I totally forgot about his Staten Island groupie but, just like that, the moment of complete bliss is gone.. After I was done getting dressed, I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Roman walked into the room, he was wearing his clothes from the night before.. He walked up to me and hugged me from behind.. "Joseph, no." I shrugged out of his arms, walking away from him .. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on the kitchen counter. "What is the matter, Nicole? We just had a perfect night and morning, but something is up with you." I looked at him like he was crazy.. "Joseph, how can you possibly think that I could carry on our perfect night and morning when you just answered a phone call from your little girl-toy.. What was I supposed to ignore that?" "Yes, because I'm not with her right now.. I'm with you." I scoffed "Every single time I think we might be a step closer to being together, you do something so insensitive that makes us have to start all over again. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes? Do you think you would be able to handle me being with you all night but then having my boy-toy call me when I'm with you?" He stood quiet. I crossed my arms around my chest "Answer me, Joseph." "No, I couldn't handle it.. I would kill him." I nodded "Good, then at least you know how I feel at the moment." I walked to the door and held it open for him. "What are you doing?" "What does it look like? I'm holding the door for you, so that you can leave and run over to Queen Carmella.. Where you will probably bang her too, right?" He walked up to me.. "I did not 'bang' you.. You know that you are a complete different story." I nodded and looked up at him. "Then, how come I'm not good enough for you?" His eyes softened as he looked down at me.. "Nic-" "Stop, Joseph.. Just go." He leaned down to peck my lips but I quickly moved my head.. He sighed as he walked out the door. I closed the door behind him, and leaned against it.. How am I different from the rest, when he makes me feel like I'm exactly the same?