Nikki

Today is Friday, and I'm getting ready for my lunch date with Finn.. Yesterday when he asked me out, I was hesitant, Joseph popped up in my mind but then I remembered.. He's preoccupied with all his girls, I might as well find someone to have a nice lunch date with.. It's not like I'm sleeping with Finn.. I was putting on my jewelry when my phone rang, it was a blocked number but I answered it anyway.

- Hello?
- You can't go out with Balor
-Joseph, are you kidding me? You called me from a blocked number?
- Nicole, it's doesn't matter where I called you from.. Just listen, Balor is bad news..
- Okay, and would you care to tell me how you're good news? Oh wait, you aren't.. You can't tell me who I can and can't go on a date with.. I'm not Carmella, Alexa, or any other one of your little fucking groupies.. Why don't you call one of them, so they can keep you busy? Bye Joseph.
- Nicole, don't not hang up the ph-

And with that I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys, before heading to the restaurant.. The drive to the restaurant was short, so I quickly parked my car and headed inside.. I found Finn sitting down, drinking a glass of water.. "Hey Finn, I'm so sorry I'm late.." He chuckled and pulled out my chair for me, and helped me sit down.. "No it's fine.. I actually just got here also.." "Oh good, cause I would never forgive myself if I kept you waiting." He chuckled "Please, for you, I would wait an eternity." I smiled at his amazing statement.. We talked for a few minutes until the waiter came and took our order, after he walked away, I opened my mouth to say something but I felt my phone vibrating in my purse.. "Nikki, is everything okay?" I gave him a reassuring smile "Oh yes, of course.. Um, just would you excuse me for a bit, while I head to the bathroom?" He nodded and smiled "Sure." I quickly hopped out if my chair and walked into the ladies' room.. I opened my purse and snatched out my phone.. He was calling, again.. I pressed the accept button with so much anger.

- What do you want now, Joseph?
- Just wanted to check up on you.. So how's it going?
- Stop trying to act cute, I know what little game you're trying to play and I honestly don't have time for it.. So like I said last time, call one of your girl-toys and entertain yourself.
- Nicole, I don't have girl-toys..
- Joseph, I'll call you later.. Finn is waiting for me.. It's rude to leave him sitting alone..
- Wait before you hang up, did you ever change the locks on your door?
- What? No? Why?
- Oh okay.. Carry on with your date..
- Wait, why did you-

I didn't even get to finish my sentence, because he hung up on me.. I don't know what is happening right now, but all I know is I'm turning my phone off for the remainder of this date.. I quickly shoved my phone back into my purse and walked back to the table. Our food was already out there, Finn was just sitting there waiting for me.. "Why didn't you start earing?" He shrugged "I don't like eating alone, I enjoy beautiful company." I blushed.. We talked and ate for the rest of the date.. When we we're all done, I offered to pay the tab but Finn payed.. "Thank you for such a wonderful lunch date." Finn smiled "You're welcome.. I would love it if we could do it again sometime." I nodded "I would love that too." We gave each other a quick hug before we walked to our cars.. I quickly hopped in my car and drove off.. I reach my house in a matter of minutes, I parked and made my way to the front door.. I pushed my key into the lock but felt different. I shrugged it off and opened the door, I walked into the house and set my bag on the table. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet.. "Nicole." I jumped and dropped the glass, shattering it to millions of small pieces.. No, it can't be him.. How did he get in here?. I shut my eyes, thinking I'm just imagining it.. I turned around and saw him leaning against the counter.. "How the hell did you get in here?" He lifted up his left hand and let a key swing between his fingers.. "I still have the key." I took a deep breath "Are you crazy? Why are you here?" "Because we need to talk, Nicole." "Talk about what? There is nothing we need to talk about... I got injured, we broke up, you moved on, end of story.." He shook his head "Me and you both know that I didn't move on.." I nodded. "Alright, you wanna talk? Okay! How about you answer me this, did you even think about me for a second while I was out with a neck injury? Did you even think about me or did you not even care enough about me-" He walked up to me and pinned me against the counter.. "Don't you ever say I don't care enough about you.. You are my world.. I would give up my life for you. No other woman will ever matter as much as you matter to me." I stood quiet, I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together.. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around his waist.. He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my neck, he placed his hands on my tank top and ripped it off.. I bit my lip as he ravished my neck and went right back to kissing my lips.. I tangled my fingers in his hair.. He placed his hands underneath my thighs and lifted me off the counter.. I securely held on tight as he walked towards the staircase.. Our lips never leaving each other. When we finally got upstairs, he walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind us.. He pinned me against the door, moving back down to my neck. "J-Joseph." He groaned and softly bit my neck.. He moved me over to the bed, he laid me down as he quickly removed his shirt.. I bit my lip at the sight, I haven't seen him like this in so long.. I quickly removed what was left off my shirt and took off my black leggings and shoes.. I climbed on the bed, trying to unbuckled his pants.. He grabbed my face and lifted it up. "Lay down, now." His voice was so deep and demanding, and I loved it.. I quickly laid on the soft bed, he placed his hands on each side of my head.. He was just staring at me. "You need gonna do something, or are you just gonna stare?" We both chuckled before he kissed me.. I reached my hand up to touch his face, only to have him slam my hand back down and pin both my hands on top of my head.. He roughly kissed me, biting my lip while squeezing my wrist.. Right now, I can't remember what's good or what's bad, I just know that I'm loving this and him.