Roman

Today is Saturday, and right now I'm on my way to Brie and Dean's house.. Brie wanted to have a barbecue or something like that to celebrate the end of summer, so she invited me and I invited Carmella.. No, me and Carmella are not together but she was practically begging to come with me, so why not? "Are we here yet?" I rolled my eyes and looked over to Carmella. "Yes, we are.." "Finally!" I took a deep breath, trying to hide my annoyed expression.. As soon as I was done parking the car, Carmella hopped off and made her way to the door. I hopped out of the car and jogged to catch up to her.. "Should I ring the bell?" Is she being serious? "Um obviously." She hit the button and we waited a few minutes before Brie opened the door.. "Hey Roman.. And Carmella." She tried to put a smile on her face, I looked away and chuckled.. "Hi Brie, your house is amazing.." "Yea, so come on in." Carmella practically pushed her way past Brie to go into the house.. "Sorry Brie, she begged me to bring her." She nodded "It's, um okay.. Just.. I don't know.. I don't know." I laughed as we walked to the backyard.. Dean walked up to me and handed me a beer. "Thought you weren't gonna come, but then I saw your Staten Island groupie.." I chuckled and punched his arm "Don't call her a groupie, man".. He laughed "Alright then what should I call, 'Future Mrs. Anoa'i'?" "Ha ha, very funny asshole." We laughed as the doorbell rang, Dean put his beer down and patted my back. "I'll be back, gotta answer the door." I nodded and starting greeting everyone, there were some people from work like Balor and Owens, then some people I had no idea who they were but I did remember Brie and Nikki's mother.. "Oh, You made it!" I heard Brie yelling. I turned around and saw Brie hugging Nikki.. I clenched my jaw, why is god doing this to me? I watched as Nikki said hi to everyone and walked back into the house.. I put my beer down and walked back into the house. I saw her walk into the kitchen. She's bothering me and I'm gonna tell her she's bothering me..