Nikki

After I left Roman in the hallway, I walked down to the gorilla.. I took some deep breaths, trying to calm my emotions.. I don't even know whether I'm anger or jealous but I just know that I need to calm down before I have to walk out there.. I closed my eyes and opened them right back up, seeing Roman and Carmella kissing was an image I did not want to relive.. "Nikki?" I felt the stage manger called my name, jumping me back into reality. "Uh, yeah?" "You're up." I nodded as he played my music.. I turned my frown into the biggest smile I could make and walked out on stage.. I did my little hip twirl and walked down the ramp and flipped into the ring.. I grabbed a mic and walked to the middle of the ring.. I lifted the mic up to my lips but before I even got a word out.. Carmella's music played.. This girl just doesn't let up.. She walked out with a mic in hand.. "Well if it ain't the fake Bella Barbie herself.. What are you doing out here, Bella?" "I don't think it's any of your business what I'm doing here.." She smiled, walked down the ramp and stood in front of the ring.. "Funny.. But guess what? No one cares about what you have to say.. No one cared and no one cares about Nikki Bella.. I mean, just look at when you were out with a really bad neck injury.. No one missed you.. Hell, no one missed the Bella Twins for that matter.. I think the company was actually better when Brie quit and you got injured.. But now you're back, only this time you're alone cause your sister went out and got herself knocked up.. So you're out here trying to make yourself relevant again.. But no one cares.. People don't want to see Nikki Bella, people want to see something fresh, something new.. Someth-" "What? They wanna see something like you? A Staten Island groupie? I mean that is what you are right? You cling on to one of the top stars in the WWE, and you make yourself a star." She chuckled and nodded "Umm no.. Clinging onto top superstars to become a star is more of your kind of thing.. See I was already a star when I got here.. I worked my way to the top.. It must be really sad that you or your sister can't say the same." "You worked your way to the top? You? Please, if it weren't for Enzo and Cass, you wouldn't even be on the main roster.. I didn't sleep with anyone to get anywhere.. I went through the blood, the sweat, and the tears to get to where I am.. And it all worked out for me because I am the longest reigning Divas Champion in WWE history.. Which is more than what I can say for you." "Okay, awesome.. Congrats on being the longest reigning Divas Champion.. But no one cares about that.. That is the past, you are the past.. No one wants Nikki Bella.. I mean just ask Roman." My stomach clenched at the mention of his name.. "Poor guy couldn't wait to get rid of you.. You're old news, Bella.. And no one cares for old news." I puckered my lips in anger as she dropped her mic and skipped up the ramp.. I dropped my mic and rolled out of the ring... Carmella's words, repeating over and over again in my head..