Roman

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, Last Monday Carmella got into a huge brawl with Nikki, again.. I don't know what Carmella's problem is with Nikki honestly but somehow I'm in the middle of it.. Dean came to me after Raw and told me that Nikki sent him to tell me that our little game was far from over.. I don't even know what little game she's talking about.. The only game that I see is that she claims she wants to be back together but then she goes off and hugs Balor.. But then again, I'm no different.. I want to be with Nikki but Carmella doesn't seem to take a hint.. I don't want to do this Nikki, I don't want to play with each other's feelings.. But I mean, I guess that's what it leads up to.. Right now, I'm just hanging by Dean's locker room, just talking.. "Where's Brie?" "Um, she's with Nikki.. Somewhere around here." I nodded. "Your one year wedding anniversary is coming up next weekend, right?" He nodded "Yea.. Time sure does go fast, man.. I never thought I would be a married man." I chuckled "And I never thought that I would still be a single man." We both laughed.. "Romie!" I heard someone calling me.. Me and Dean looked over and saw Carmella jogging over to us. Dean scoffed "Well there's the reason you're single." I clenched my jaw as Carmella approached us.. She wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed my cheek.. "I called you last night, so that you could come over but you never answered." "Yea.. Sorry I was.. busy." I heard Dean trying to stifle a laugh.. I looked at him with a death glare.. "Oh, well that's okay.. Maybe tonight then." "Maybe." She smiled and pecked my lips. "See you tonight." And with that she jogged off.. I opened my mouth to say something but Dean beat me to it. "Uh-oh double trouble." He pointed behind me, I turned around and saw Nikki and Brie walking our way.. "You think Nikki saw what just went down between you and Staten Island groupie?" I rubbed my face "Let's hope not." Brie and Nikki stood in front of us, Nikki waved to Dean. "Hey Deano, how's it going?" Dean nodded "Smoothly as always." Brie and Nikki hugged, I watched as Nikki looked up at me.. "Well, I'll see you two after my promo." She said while pointing to Brie and Nikki, then she walked away.. "Yeah I think she saw what went down." I scoffed and walked after her.. She tried speeding up but I caught up to her.. I grabbed her hand and she whipped around. "What am I invisible now, that you can't even say hi?" She ripped her hand out of my grasp and scoffed.. "Really? You thought I was gonna say hi to you after what you did with Carmella? Honestly, how delusional are you, Joseph? What did you think?  That I was gonna ignore the kiss and say hi, just to be nice to poor little Roman? I hope you have fun with Carmella in her hotel room tonight, by the way. Guess you win the first round of your little game." She turned around and walked off.. My little game? How is it just my little game, when we're both playing it.