Nikki

I was in my locker room, I didn't have a match tonight but I had my ring gear on, just in case.. It felt great being back at work, with no neck injury.. Life was the way it should be, me doing what I do best.. Earlier tonight, I was walking around with Becky Lynch, just talking about everything I've missed out on, and with the things she was telling me, I've missed alot.. I saw Roman talking to Carmella, and I don't know if they're together or what but when I walked past him, our eyes met for a quick second but I quickly lowered my head.. I mean what was I supposed to do? Roman and I haven't seen or spoken to each other in months.. All I know is that when I saw him today, I felt like all the feelings I had for Roman came rushing back.. But by the looks of things, he's already with someone.. Or at least I think he is.. I heard a knock on my door.. Probably Brie.. I jogged to the door and opened it.. "Hey Bri-" I stopped mid-sentence, cause it wasn't Brie leaning against the doorway, it was Roman. I felt my throat dry up, I felt like I stopped breathing for a second.. Hello?! Nikki, wake up! I blinked a few times, jumping back into reality.. "Um Hey, Roman." "Hi." His voice was angry.. I was kinda taken back by his tone.. "Do you wanna-" Before I finished my sentence, he pushed his way into my locker room.. "Come on in, I guess." He took a deep breath. "What are you doing here, Nicole?" I looked at him, confused.. What the hell kind of question is that? "Umm, I'm at work, Joseph.. I'm working." He shook his head.. "Nicole, stop trying to be funny.. I meant how are you here? You're supposed to be out with a neck injury.. You aren't supposed to be here.." I chuckled "Oh really? You're telling me that I shouldn't be here? So what are you my doctor now, that you feel the need to tell me that I shouldn't be at work? Cause I can show you the report that I made a full recovery.. And by the looks of it, so have you." "What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "Joseph, you know what I'm talking about.. What did you think I wouldn't find out how you've been since I left? Or what you've been doing? Um, nice girlfriend you've got, by the way.. I hear she's the so-called Princess of Staten Island.. Great choice on that one." "Carmella isn't my girlfriend.." "Oops, well maybe you should have chat with her, cause that's not what she's telling everyone.." He scoffed "I don't even know why I came to talk to you." He tried mumbling under his breath, but I heard him.. "Yea, well neither do I.. But the door is open, so you can leave anytime you'd like.." He walked towards the door.. "Oh and Roman, I wish you and all your girlfriends the best." He stormed out slamming the door shut.. I let out a breath, I didn't even know I was holding in..  I tried to hide my feelings the best I could, but once again Roman just brings the feelings out of me..