Roman

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and everything is just really, really messed up right now.. Last Thursday, Carmella went out during Nikki's promo and just blasted Nikki completely.. Of course what she said was not at all true.. I didn't go to Carmella, she came to me.. We slept together and that was it. Nothing more and nothing less. But I'm pretty sure Nikki could care less how I try to explain it, the woman probably hates my guts.. I walked into Dean's locker room and saw Brie, Dean, and Nikki watching the show on tv.. "Oh hey, Roman." Brie waved at me. "Hey." Nikki got up from the couch and walked towards the door.. I put my hand on her waist "Um no stay, I'll come back later." She took my hand off her waist and looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.. "No stay.. I gotta, gotta go." And with that she walked out the door.. Dean scoffed "If you were expecting a different greeting from Nikki, then you are one dumb guy, my friend." I nodded "Nope, that was the reaction I was hoping for." Brie sighed "She's hurt, Roman." "Why?" They both stared at me with a blank face.. "For many reasons.. One, you slept with multiple women while she was out.. Two, Carmella is practically harassing her and you don't try to stop her or anything.. And lastly, she feels like you really never loved her in the first place. She feels like this is all a game to you.. Roman, my sister loves you and she's afraid that you're forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do.." "Like what?" "Like find someone else... It looks like you're found someone, apparently." I nodded, understanding everything Brie was trying to tell me.. "I get it." We talked about random things as we watched the show.. We heard Nikki's music play, but she didn't walk out. Instead of Nikki, it was Carmella.. "Oh no, she did not." Brie got up and walked out the door.. Me and Dean followed. "Babe, where you going?" "Obviously to find my sister.. That bitch can steal my sister's man but there is no way in hell, I'm letting her steal my sister's entrance.." We walked past catering and saw Nikki jogging toward the gorilla.. "Roman, go after her.. She is furious right now.. And Nikki is capable of everything when she's upset." I nodded and jogged after her.. She was still by the gorilla when I reached her.. "Nicole." She looked at me, fire burning in her eyes.. "No! This is all your fault.. And since you won't do anything about this bitch.. It looks like it's up to me." She turned around and ran into the ring.. I ran after her.. She tackled Carmella to the mat and pushed her.. I rushed into the ring and pulled Nikki off.. She wiggled in my arms.. "Get your hands off of me! Get off!" Carmella crawled to the other side of the ring while I pulled Nikki to the corner.. "Hey Nikki, look at me.. Releax." She shoved my chest. "No! This! Me, you can't happen.. This thing is over. Done!" And with that she rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp.. Carmella put her hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it off as I rolled out of the ring.. Me, Nikki, this done?