Roman

I woke up with lips kissing my cheek.. I smirked as she continously kissed my face.. She placed her lips on mine and kissed me.. She climbed on top of me, not once breaking the kissing... She straddled me and grabbed my face in her hands.. She pulled away from my lips and chuckled.. "Good morning." I opened my eyes and smirked "Morning babygirl." She smiled and got off the bed.. I quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her back.. "Where you going?" She pecked my lips "I'm gonna make coffee before you leave." She smiled at me before walking out of the room.. I sat up on the bed and smirk as the memory of last night popped back into my head.. What am I doing? Why am I over thinking this? I don't need nothing else to know that Nikki is the woman for me.. She is the only one for me.. "Joseph!" I looked at the door and saw her standing by the door way.. "Coffee's ready... You okay?" I stood up and walked up to her.. "No, I'm not.." She looked at me, worried. "What's wrong?" I grabbed her face and made her look at me.. "I told you last night, I don't want to play anymore games.. I want you and only you, no one else... So I'm asking you." She looked at me, confused "Ask me what, Joseph?" I looked into her eyes "I'm asking you to marry me.. Marry me for real this time.. No Mistakes, No  Secrets, and No Games.. Just me and you.. What do you say?" She looked at me, shocked.. "I-I don't know what to say Joseph.." "Anything, just don't say no." She reached up and kissed me "Yes.. A million times yes." I grabbed her waist and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist.. We looked at each other.  "I can't wait to tell everyone " She looked at me "Wait, Joseph.. Don't tell anyone just yet.. Let's wait a while before telling someone." I nodded "Okay, whatever you want, babygirl." "I'm very happy!" I pulled her into a kiss..

We're getting married