Roman

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and I honestly don't know what to say or do, I am just done.. All I do know is that I might have just lost Nikki forever.. It's starting to feel like whenever I'm trying to get us back to together, I do something that makes her completely hate my fucking guts.. I wish that I could turn back time and just change everything.. Make all our problems disappear.. Carmella, Nikki's injury, Our breakup, the wedding that I destroyed.. Just wish everything could disappear. I walked out of my locker room and just walked around the arena.. I mean, I have absolutely nothing better to do.. I walked around with my thoughts until I walked past the arena's parking lot and I heard a car horn.. I looked the car's direction and saw Dean and Brie hop out of the car.. "Yoo Roman!" "Yo, Dean.." Brie waved from the car "Hey Roman." I waved back and looked at Dean.. "Why is she still standing by the car?" "Nikki doesn't want to see you, dude." "Is she serious?" He nodded.. I walked away from Dean and headed to the car and opened the back door.  I hopped into the back seat and looked in Nikki's direction. I signaled to Dean to lock us in the car.. He pressed the key and the doors locked... Nikki tried opening the door but no luck.. She faced forward, avoiding eye contact.. "Tell Dean to unlock the doors, now." "No. Not until you stop being ridiculous and look at me." She scoffed "I'm being ridiculous? This coming from the guy that uses my injury as an excuse for sleeping with the entire Womens' division." I felt my anger start to rise.. She has no idea what I had to go through while she was gone.. "I did not sleep with the entire division.. You had no idea what I went through.. You left me." "Excuse me? I don't know what you went through? This is your problem, you don't care about what I had to go through, it only matters what Joseph went through.. Joseph, I didn't leave because I wanted to, I left because I had to. And what did you have to go through? NOTHING! Because while you were fucking Carmella and everyone else, I was FUCKING HOME, healing up my injury, alone.. And I'm not ridiculous, you're ridiculous. You're ridiculous for making me have to go through all this, knowing that I fucking love you with everything in me.. And you know that no matter how hard I fucking try to hate your fucking guts, I can't.." I rubbed my face "You make it seem like I slept with everyone when I didn't.. I'm not making you go through anything... Ever since you made your comeback to WWE, you are killing me.. Everything you say or do makes me just want to grab you and just completely devour you.. I missed you more than words can explain. And it seems like every attempt at trying time get us back together-" She grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.. She hopped on my lap and straddled me.. I grabbed her waist and squeezed, making her moan.. We kissed for a few more seconds before we heard the car doors unlock.. She pulled away and looked at me, biting her lip.. She hopped off my lap and grabbed her bag before hopping out of the car.. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.. She's killing and she knows it..