Roman

Summerslam (Few months later)

Tonight I had a match against Rusev.. He thought he could start a fight with me and win it, but I showed him. Now I'm just in Dean's locker room, hanging with him and pregnant Brie.. I bet you're wondering what has gone down these past few months since me and Nikki have each other a break.. Well to put things simple, Nikki would call and text me every night, we would talk about work and how her injury recovery was coming along, but that soon stopped.. Brie had to stop wrestling because Dean and her decided to get pregnant, which is pretty awesome for them.. And me, well let's just say that I've been around with a lot of people, if you catch my drift.. Nothing as serious as Nikki but just some nightly flings.. I had to find a way to forget about Nikki.. Is it working? Not really but oh well.. Someone knocked on the door, Dean huffed off the couch and opened the door.. "God.. Roman, one of your groupies is at the door!" I chuckled and got up from the chair and walked to the door.. I poked my head out and saw Alexa Bliss, looking at me with anger in her eyes.. I tried to muffle my laughter.. "So you think it's funny that your friend calls me a groupie?" I shrugged and chuckled "I mean it was pretty funny." "Is that what I am to you?" She crossed her arms across her chest.. "What else did you think you were? I mean I only called you when I needed you.. And have you seen yourself? You aren't exactly my type of girl." She huffed and walked off.. I shook my head and walked out of the locker room and headed to catering.. I grabbed a bottle of water when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Carmella. "Hey Romie." I smirked and turned to face "Hey Mella... What are you up to?" "I'm heading out to my match." "Really? Who you facing?" "Umm it's a Tag Team match.. Me, Becky, and Naomi Vs Natalya, Alexa, and supposedly Eva Marie but she got dropped from the match.. So we have a mystery competitor.." I nodded "Well good luck." I was about to walk away but she grabbed her arm.. "How about after I win this tag match, you meet in my locker room?" I smirked at her "But you have to win first." She giggled as I winked at her, before walking away.